BC April Monthly Family Picnic/Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

its meet at 8

Hey all,

Hope you have great picnic day, looks like it should be a beautiful weekend for it. Man I wanna go dive so bad too! Heck I wish I could come just to hang out.

Been so busy lately between funeral planning , err i mean wedding planning, work, and putting a lot of work and effort into trying to get a job with Riverside County Fire that I haven't dove in weeks :(

Guys have great dives this weekend and see everyone on da' boat next weekend
04.gif

Nick

I can never remember is it meet at 8AM or be ready to dive at 8AM? I prefer meet at 8AM, but whatever you regular Beach Crabs do is fine with me.

8:00 is the meet time, but it is a loose schedule. People usually come to the picnics at all times during the morning:D The diving is "dive when you want to" through out the day.

Rick

Hey all,

Hope you have great picnic day, looks like it should be a beautiful weekend for it. Man I wanna go dive so bad too! Heck I wish I could come just to hang out.

Been so busy lately between funeral planning , err i mean wedding planning, work, and putting a lot of work and effort into trying to get a job with Riverside County Fire that I haven't dove in weeks :(

04.gif

Nick

We will miss you, Nick. Atre we all invited to the wedding?:D

Hi,

I would love to come to Dive and pic-nik, I'll even bring my wife, hamburgers and buns.

best,
yuval

I am glad you are going to make this one. I look forward to seeing you and your wife there.

Rick

Rick,
I will be there with Meghann's group doing some training.
I will bring along the chips and will also bring some thing to dip them in.
Looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Jim

Hey all,

Nick

We miss diving with ya, hurry up and get back in the water. Oh wait ya will next weekend. Looking forward to being your buddy again :) See ya on the boat. Dont forget the tank for me :) Thanks

We will miss you, Nick. Are we all invited to the wedding?:D

Yea are we :D

Oh and rick what is the final count on people going to be there so far?

Hey there Crabs! I am going to try to bust a move out there for a morning dive, but won't be able to stay for the picnic festivities.... Jeffrey, can you bring my groovy new Beach Crabs jacket?... Hope to see you in the morning!
-Tom

Just picked up a second tank from Hollywood Divers. Can't wait to get in the water with you guys tomorrow.

I need to get me second used tank, running to the dive shop on Friday night is a hassle. Anyone up for selling a steel tank keep me in mind. The older more beat up and cheaper the better!

Back
Top Bottom