BC's Monthly Family Picnic/Dive 5/24/08

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had not signed up to bring anything yet and since there is only 6 of us so far, I was thinking of bringing cold cuts for sandwiches rather then a gril and hamburgers. Does anyone have any objections to that?

Diverex, I'm hopping your nut bread brings us much vizibility...
For the very least you can tell us how beautiful your trip was and we can all daydream with the nut bread.

No objections to cold cuts, but I'm also ok with just hot dogs that Rick is bringing.

I'll post some Cozumel photos later tonight. 80' viz is a whole different world, but we had a day or two when it got down to only 40' like we get sometimes, but even then it was blue water, not the green kind we have.

Hey Rick, do you know what the weather is supposed to be like tomorrow? Just wondering if everyone is still planning on showing up. I live close enough to Veterans(10 minutes) that I am willing to drive down around 6:00am and check out the conditions if this helps out for everyone who has to drive from far away. Let me know. I'll pm you with my #. Jamie

Hey I live close enough to Veterans(10 minutes) that I am willing to drive down around 6:00am and check out the conditions if this helps out for everyone who has to drive from far away. Jamie

That's a nice offer.

I'm game to dive and picnic tomorrow if everyone else is. But with a predicted high of only 60 for Redondo on Saturday it won't break my heart if we cancel and do it some other day. It's raining in the SFV valley right now, that means at least some runoff into the ocean tomorrow.

Hi Beachlover,

That would be very nice of you & what's the latest you can post the condition. We plan on leaving by 7AM.

John

Awesome! ill check before i leave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom