BC's 4th of July on the 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dang, sorry I missed this one. Sounds like everyone had a blast. I wanted to bring my kid, but she has a rash and I need to keep her out of the sun. Hopefully, we can make the next one...

Dang, sorry I missed this one. Sounds like everyone had a blast. I wanted to bring my kid, but she has a rash and I need to keep her out of the sun. Hopefully, we can make the next one...

you were missed big guy... :(:(:(:(

here are the photos had fun enough said :)
Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket
daaf3061.jpg
I love that picture

Had a blast hope you like the photos. Thanks John for the mask it fits like a glove tryed it out in the pool. Aly hope you had fun and dont take any thing to heart.
Take things to heart? whats that?:wink: No worries I know its all in good fun.

Lol that is one of the best photos from the Picnic. only because of the reaction you and jamie both have :)

Yea but they missed the first time. they still deserve flak for that. Its not often i find things to harass others about...other than the occasional dive light, so when the opportunity presents itself i take full advantage.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom