BC's 4th of July on the 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waddup crabs? I'm gonna come down for a dive tomorrow morning, see you all in the AM!

Billy

Billy are you diving today? PM me if you are.

Hi everyone! Jeff and I will bring:

EZ-Up
Hamburgers
Buns
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Onions

Of course... we could always keep our fingers crossed and hope Jeff spears a few Halibuts again!! (Of course - I'd rather take it home all for myself!)HEH HEH...

Hi Christina,
I will put you guys on the list for these items.
Thanks.

I will pick up what ever else we need.

Hey Billy you do realize the picnic is on Sat. the 5th not Fri. the 4th. So who's diving Fri.?

John

Hi John,
Are you coming to the picnic?

Hi John
Are you coming to the picnic?

Hey Rick are YOU coming to the dive:D:D Just kidding buddy I just needed a little Rick time at the dive last night. See you all at nic. I may sit this one out but will be there for the dry fun

Hi Rick,

We are going to try to start a survey at Latigo Cyn so after we're done I'll be stopping by, what time I'll be there depend on the vis at Latigo. If the vis is good I'll be there later but if it stinks I'll be there earlier & will dive with you guys. See you there either way.

John

P.S. Billy if you do dive today give me a call to give me a report on the conditions.

Yes, I'll be there. You guys are going to see me at most of the dives for the next couple weeks. I finished My project at work, and the next one doesn't start for 2-3 weeks out.

It is time to Dive:D

Rick

Last edited:
Hi Rick,

We are going to try to start a survey at Latigo Cyn so after we're done I'll be stopping by, what time I'll be there depend on the vis at Latigo. If the vis is good I'll be there later but if it stinks I'll be there earlier & will dive with you guys. See you there either way.

John

P.S. Billy if you do dive today give me a call to give me a report on the conditions.

I will see you when you get there. I usually stay until late afternoon.

Rick

Hey, I'll be there tomorrow. I have to leave around 1pm though, but I'll bring something. Just let me know.

Did I say tomorrow? Umm I meant Saturday, yeah Saturday! Unfortunately I only have time for a quick dive in the morning, at least that's how it's looking. See you guys tomorrow, I mean Saturday!

Billy

Ok billy, we will see you tomorrow, saturday, I mean today:D

Hey, I'll be there tomorrow. I have to leave around 1pm though, but I'll bring something. Just let me know.

Hey Brian, it will be good to see you there. If you see this, bring the exploding mask. I would like to see that one.

Thanks,
Rick

here are the photos had fun enough said :)
http://s294.photobucket.com/albums/mm94/erika_hersh/BC Picnic/?albumview=slideshow
daaf3061.jpg

Back
Top Bottom