BC's 4th of July on the 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good times :)

To me this is what BC's are all about. the diving sucked, I mean BAD, but yet in the end I didn't really miss the diving 'cause just hangin' with everyone's so much fun.

Nice to see everyone and thanks a lot Rick for organizing such a great picnic and everyone else for showing up!

Had a blast hope you like the photos. Thanks John for the mask it fits like a glove tryed it out in the pool. Aly hope you had fun and dont take any thing to heart.

I talk with airhead and she is so happy you have some one else to pick on although i do think she misses it

I talk with airhead and she is so happy you have some one else to pick on although i do think she misses it

They still picked on me :D I made some of the Blondest coments today :)

It's okay, we understand. Sometimes its just that your feet feel a little light-headed :)

:rofl3: that comment came out totaly wrong. I dont even know really how it came about.

It was great to see everyone today. Thank you for making this another one to remember.

Although the diving wasn't the best, hey, we got wet, ate, and had a bunch of fun. And there had to be at least 20 of us. Wow! I would call it a success:D

Rick

Well I got there late but had fun even though I didn't dive. Oh & thanks for all the prizes Rick.

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom