BC's 4th of July on the 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was one of the best picnics, even without the diving. Fortunatly, I did get plenty of diving in this weekend. Thank you all for all the fun and hard work you put in to make it such a succesful picnic and everyone that dove with me over the whole weekend.

John, it was great to finally meet you. It was also great meeting some new Beach Crabs and a Crabette.

Dang, sorry I missed this one. Sounds like everyone had a blast. I wanted to bring my kid, but she has a rash and I need to keep her out of the sun. Hopefully, we can make the next one...

And Kevin, you were missed, but it did not stop us from telling all the Kevin jokes.

They still picked on me :D I made some of the Blondest coments today :)

Erika, you started the day with a bang. Your feet being light-headed brings lot's of things into perspective. I'm starting to understand. You know, kind of like how I think the world started to make since to you during our 2 minute dive in 3 inch viz.

big feet small mouth

I think its more like "light feet big mouth." We should make that Erika's new name.

Lol that is one of the best photos from the Picnic. only because of the reaction you and jamie both have :)

I wish there was a picture of Sam and Jeff right after that picture. Talk about embarrassed. The recovery with the 2nd cooler still showed your poor performance Jeff. I can't tell if you are just getting soft by helping people out of the water or it's just aging so quickly. What ever it is, you are starting to loose it. I recommend lot's of continues trainning.

Jeff, if you are going to try to get back at me, you may have to stand in line. Billy's probably got a real big gripe with me. I think I'm really going to have to watch my hoses when diving for a while. Even if we don't dive together, I've heard of his Navy Seal type diving skills, he may come up to me at any point and attack from behind.

Sorry Billy, I feel like such a jackass still.

This was one of the best picnics, even without the diving. Fortunatly, I did get plenty of diving in this weekend. Thank you all for all the fun and hard work you put in to make it such a succesful picnic and everyone that dove with me over the whole weekend.

John, it was great to finally meet you. It was also great meeting some new Beach Crabs and a Crabette.

And Kevin, you were missed, but it did not stop us from telling all the Kevin jokes.

Erika, you started the day with a bang. Your feet being light-headed brings lot's of things into perspective. I'm starting to understand. You know, kind of like how I think the world started to make since to you during our 2 minute dive in 3 inch viz.

I think its more like "light feet big mouth." We should make that Erika's new name.

I wish there was a picture of Sam and Jeff right after that picture. Talk about embarrassed. The recovery with the 2nd cooler still showed your poor performance Jeff. I can't tell if you are just getting soft by helping people out of the water or it's just aging so quickly. What ever it is, you are starting to loose it. I recommend lot's of continues trainning.

Jeff, if you are going to try to get back at me, you may have to stand in line. Billy's probably got a real big gripe with me. I think I'm really going to have to watch my hoses when diving for a while. Even if we don't dive together, I've heard of his Navy Seal type diving skills, he may come up to me at any point and attack from behind.

Sorry Billy, I feel like such a jackass still.

I'd be more worried about Jeff trying to get back at me for giving him the opportunity to embarass himself. I guess i'll still have to watch my back.

Ren it was great to finally meet you also, it's alway nice to put a face with the name. It was nice to meet you also Jamie & to see all you guys again.

John

I want to say that I had a great day at the picnic.It's been nice meeting new people and making new friends.Hopefully we can all get some diving in on the next one, but if not, I'm sure it'll still be a fun day. Thanks to Rick&Teresa and everyone else who made this a worthwhile day. Jamie

It was definitely a really great day despite poor diving conditions. It still felt good just getting in the water. Thanks to Rick for setting this up three years running my freind, can't wait for our 4th annual!

And Ren, remember you did me a favor. I've got a loaner that's actually pretty cool! The number of those at the party was ridiculous, everywhere you turn there's one sitting on a table!

Billy

Last edited:

Thanks, that's comforting... :shakehead:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom