BC's 4th of July on the 5th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thats beach diving for you :) you never get all of the sand out

Yes, I'm with you guys, there is nothing like cleaning sand from your gear after a nice long dive. Too bad I had to do it without the dive this time. Aly, I think I'm going to make you carry my gear up the canyon on Saturday.

As far as a nickname, there is no way you are going to get away with Sandy.

Erika, you should have the camera ready for today's entry...
You guys have fun and be safe.

..and back on topic.

Hope someone else is bringing real food. All i see is me and my two packs of dogs. Or are we relying on Jeff to catch us food :)

I bet your loving this... now you get to share some of the attention and abuse... no worries airhead I wont neglect you:D

You better not neglect me thats what keeps me comming back for more. :D All the crap i get from you guys.

Yes, I'm with you guys, there is nothing like cleaning sand from your gear after a nice long dive. Too bad I had to do it without the dive this time. Aly, I think I'm going to make you carry my gear up the canyon on Saturday.

As far as a nickname, there is no way you are going to get away with Sandy.

Erika, you should have the camera ready for today's entry...
You guys have fun and be safe.

I will have my camera for today :) expect lots of photos i dont know if im going to take it on day dive or night dive! We will be safe.

Hope someone else is bringing real food. All i see is me and my two packs of dogs. Or are we relying on Jeff to catch us food

Oh last picnic Sam said he was going to bring carna asada (ok i know i butchered that spelling.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom