Kubi or Rolock dry gloves

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like those a lot. They are a really slick system.
Downside is they won't sell it. You can only get it on a santi suit.
That's what I thought. Only an option if a new suit is in the plans, and the Santi is one of the options you are looking at. Pretty narrow target audience.

Santi make very good suits though. Expensive but exude quality.

I like those a lot. They are a really slick system.
Downside is they won't sell it. You can only get it on a santi suit.
So just a $3k dry glove option then, lol

My buddy has them, they look really slick.. but that was an investment for sure.

So just a $3k dry glove option then, lol

My buddy has them, they look really slick.. but that was an investment for sure.
My preference is still DUI zip gloves. No bulky ring system, no ring leaks, no wrist seal to make your hands cold.

The only downside is expensive proprietary gloves. I suppose you could always glue on your own gloves, I'm just too lazy for that.

My preference is still DUI zip gloves. No bulky ring system, no ring leaks, no wrist seal to make your hands cold.

The only downside is expensive proprietary gloves. I suppose you could always glue on your own gloves, I'm just too lazy for that.

I much prefer having my bare hands available!

With DUI zips don't you just leave them attached to the suit? My buddy had those before he had his Santi.. they were nice but looked like a pain gearing up.. idk.

With DUI zips don't you just leave them attached to the suit? My buddy had those before he had his Santi.. they were nice but looked like a pain gearing up.. idk.

You have to leave them attached to the suit. No choice.

You have to leave them attached to the suit. No choice.
Yeah that's what I thought. They probably were great once in the water, but I like you really like my hands while getting kitted up.

83FCEC98-D831-45C1-A025-980FD7C61160.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom