KISS rebreather advert: your views

Which answer most strongly describes your views?

• I think the advert is good, and introduced/reinforced the KISS brand to me

Votes: 30 36.1%
  • I think the advert is good, and made me think about my views on technical diving

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • I think the advert is bad as it is objectifying women as sex objects

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • I think the advert is bad as it is portraying an attractive lady as stupid

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • I have no strong opinions on the advert

Votes: 31 37.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeFerrara:
I even got a neat scubaboard coffee cup.
LOL....that's more than I did. I did have one really nice member post me a SB sticker though - supporting members who don't live in the US didn't qualify for the "free stickers" part of the deal! :D (I dunno whether they do now or not...)

A coffee cup!!! I'm sooooo jealous! :rofl3:

Kim:
LOL....that's more than I did. I did have one really nice member post me a SB sticker though - supporting members who don't live in the US didn't qualify for the "free stickers" part of the deal! :D (I dunno whether they do now or not...)

Yeah good luck getting those brotha :wink: Supporting US member or not. I got one lot of cards once, with all the people I meet and sign up here, they were gone in no time. My understanding is now you have to dive with someone "special" to get them. :ne_nau:

Fellas I bid you good night and thank you kindly for the entertainment :)

-MissD

rhadamantus:
a hijack, may i please, Mike. :D

does mrsA send him timtams and vegemites?

We send him stuff but no timtams or vegemites.

The good news is that he asked us to stop sending stuff because, God willing, he should be getting shipped back here next month and they have already diverted his mail back to Camp Pendleton.

MikeFerrara:
I wish you well. Mine are out of the house now...one a Marine in Iraq and the other married with a son of her own.

Thanks, Mike - I am sure I can use the well wishes :)
I wish you well for your kids as well, especially for the one posted as a Marine to Iraq.

Kim:

It's a nice cup...

Blox:
Thanks, Mike - I am sure I can use the well wishes :)
I wish you well for your kids as well, especially for the one posted as a Marine to Iraq.

Thanks.

As I'm sure you know, about the time you think you're getting the hang of being a parent, the job requirements change. I think my son is a way better at being a Marine than I am at being the father of a Marine.

Curt Bowen:
All you have to come up with is a measly $47.40 for one year. But I want to see a copy of the check posted here on this thread.
If you pay for a year, it's even less, just US$39.95... :)

I feel bad for the model. I wonder if she was informed that they'd be putting big smooch marks on her behind in the picture when she signed the release forms. If I were here I'd be insulted. But then, it's hard to imagine being her.

Yeah....imagine all the disparaging remarks that she's endured....I'm not quite getting this idea that because you wear a bikini and have ample PFD's that somehow that precludes you from diving a rebreather or having any intelligence....

Chickdiver has said that she dives her rebreather in a bikini! No one is doubting her intelligence or abilities. However, this is just hearsay, since she has provided no photographic evidence! Right, Heather??!! :D

How about MissD? She is CEO of her own business and a great diver...would she be discredited as well? BTW, put her in that ad with a bikini and that would have gotten ten times the hits! :wink: (no charge for that one...)

I'm sure Carolina doesn't care about the lips on the butt either...maybe it was her idea!

I already knew about the KISS before the ad. It's a solid unit and all the RB divers I know started with one and upgraded or has kept it for most of the diving they do above 130ft.

Back
Top Bottom