• Battery (also, see last poll option)

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Depth sensor

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Failure air integration

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Screen

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Software malfunction (designate below)

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Temperature

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Other (designate below)

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Multiple battery problems

Votes: 9 34.6%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ceiling? Guess they blew deco on the factory dive :)

For Shearwater those are two different things, as the stop depth is in 10ft increments. So I might have a stop depth of 20ft but a ceiling of 15ft.

But yeah ain't no one got time for that deco.

Here is an example of a recent dive, you can see the deco building up first a 10ft stop, followed by 20ft, and finally a minute or two at 30ft (which burned off during my ascent)

20230224_162637.jpg

I voted battery and other since I had one repaired for a bad battery and another replaced for "low bat temp" error (see pic). The latter arrived that way new before it ever hit the water and that message isn't in the manual anywhere so is prob very uncommon.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    106.2 KB · Views: 43
Avg depth for the factory dive was 208 ft, seems way off scale for that. As I don't have any dives on this new computer, I can't go back and look. I don't remember generally seeing the red line.

The user's manual does not show a red line and does not mention it

I stand (sit) corrected! LOL :D

I had a discussion with Dive-Tronix. The connection of the antenna to the circuit board was improved and made stronger. They have not seen AI antenna failures since.
Fingers crossed I got one of those :)

I probably don’t need the Teric I picked up, more impulse than need:) happy with perdix 2. If anyone is still looking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom