Blue Hole March 14th~15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I can easily be there by 3 - 4PM MST on Friday. :) Ross and I are PMing about room share. It's going to be a FUN weekend!

The table were kind crowded last time. Jer & I ate on our pickup tailgate and that was fine. We bring so much stuff, but I guess I could bring a folding table - my small one, since it does not look like I'll need to bring the propane heater - yay!

I always bring folding camp chairs, and suggest that everyone does so. I'll throw in a couple for this trip, but we only have so much room. The tables are generally filled with gear, and we layout food on one as well. Most of us are not eating AT the table, but either sitting in our chairs, or standing.

One fold up table is not going to provide a place for 12 to eat! :D Don, if you want to be/feel more included, try parking NEXT to the area, rather than 100 feet away! :mooner:

Last edited:
I was just thinking of a table to put all the food on! Looks like it is going to be quite a spread. :D

Yes, I think everyone who goes to BH knows you Must bring chairs! :D

Add one more ABQ diver, Rynomar from here on SB will be attending Saturday only. :D

robin

I got my Drysuit back. It looks so dull and old! :D The seals however are looking good! I still need to do some trimming...

Jeez, are EVER satisfied??? :rofl3:

Glad you got it and will have no excuse not to dive!

This shaping up to be a great time. I'm disappointed that I will miss Saturday.....

I always bring folding camp chairs, and suggest that everyone does so. I'll throw in a couple for this trip, but we only have so much room. The tables are generally filled with gear, and we layout food on one as well. Most of us are not eating AT the table, but either sitting in our chairs, or standing.

One fold up table is not going to provide a place for 12 to eat! :D Don, if you want to be/feel more included, try parking NEXT to the area, rather than 100 feet away! :mooner:
I know that one small folding table won't be a lot; I have one the size of the picnic tables, but it is not coming. This little one will help some; good idea Robin. :thumb: And we do bring camp chairs as well.

Oh, I didn't feel excluded at all. We normally park closer to the hole to save the walking when geared up - just split the difference last time.

Jeez, are EVER satisfied??? :rofl3:

Glad you got it and will have no excuse not to dive!

This shaping up to be a great time. I'm disappointed that I will miss Saturday.....

RU Ever Satisfied! :D

I'm also sorry you won't be out Saturday! You need to find a substitute instructor! It will be good to see you again.

Kevins students can do their confined water sessions in park lake. :D It can't be much over 10' deep.

RU Ever Satisfied! :D

I'm also sorry you won't be out Saturday! You need to find a substitute instructor! It will be good to see you again.

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing. :shakehead:

Kevins students can do their confined water sessions in park lake. :D It can't be much over 10' deep.

LOL, Now THAT would be fun!! It wasn't even filled up yet when I was there a few weeks ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom