What kind of car/truck do you have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2001 nissan sentra gxe. It does ok, gets me from here to there without much style and without great mileage (~30mpg). It can just about haul to sets of gear without looking too overweighted - looking for a truck to give me some real hauling power and capacity as i move into getting more gear! One day it will be paid off and i can move in that direction :wink:

Diving -- 98 Mercury Mystique.. (Has decent trunk space.. read below and you'll see why)

Mine -- 2001 Trans-AM

LilmanHSU:
Diving -- 98 Mercury Mystique.. (Has decent trunk space.. read below and you'll see why)

Mine -- 2001 Trans-AM

i;ve always wanted a trans-am :)

I drive a 93 Ford Tarsus 4 door,255,000 mi. Just replaced engine because hose blew off and it overheated. Has good trunk space when I get my junk out. Usually just load my gear in the back seat.

I hava black 03 ford explorer and I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!

My city vehicle (the 85 Jag) for meeting customers and setting up contracts... And my work truck. When the jobs absolutely gotta get done... :wink: Haven't found anywhere it couldn't go AND it rescued my buddys Jeep Sahara 3 times in the last year! :rofl:

Thumbnail didn't want to go, but heres a link to the pic...
car-n-truck

uhhhhhhhh..........hello my name is Brian and i'm a car junkie........

Primary ride is my baby.........

87 BMW 535is, lachsilber with buffalo leather interior (140,000 mi),

from HS I still have my 69 firebird (got it when I was 14, can't part with it), guards red with red velvet seat inserts and grey trim panels (someday i'll actually finish it),

truck is a 94 Dodge Ram 1500 264,000ish miles,

80 Harley Lowrider for just plain fun (21,708 mi)

and my great, great gpa's 35 ford tudor sedan trunkback (awaiting a full restoration),

My lady has a 95 Honda Passport (200,000 plus miles),

plus several VW rabbits that I need to part company with, anyone? anyone? anyone want one (or maybe 6?)

there (whewwwwwww) maybe now that it's out in the open I can finally seek help.

Brian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom