What kind of car/truck do you have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Got me an 2002 Alfa Romeo 147...
Pretty much exact same as attached pic- even the colour is the same!

Just enuff space for mine and my buddy's dive kit!

SF

Nice wheels! I currently own a '91 Chevy Silverado 1500 truck with a 5.7 litre engine. Strong truck. Easy to work on. Probably next one will be Toyota 4 WD truck or Jeep CJ or TJ. Wife wants Escalade.

'89 Bronco II and a '66 VW Beetle :)

frenchy07:
plus several VW rabbits that I need to part company with, anyone? anyone? anyone want one (or maybe 6?)

Brian

Depending on condition, I would have been interested if you were a bit closer :)

'95 XJ-12 Great for hauling gear around

'01 Pathfinder. Love it for the Opera and such.

Heh, right

i own a sh*tbox 2004...but its official name is '94 Daewoo Cielo..my pet name for it is bane, as it really is the bane of my existance. cant go the the mechanic without spending over $150 on it

1999 Ford Super Duty, F250 Supercab, 4x4 long bed w/ fiberglass shell. 103k+ miles.

Within the next year I hope to replace it with a crew cab Super Duty as my girls are now too big for the rear seat of the Supercab.

I'm the owner of a 96 chevy blazer...enough room for the 2 huge dogs and the dive gear. I'm looking to upgrade to the Totoya Sequoia or the Totoya 4 Runner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom