What kind of car/truck do you have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foneguy:
mine is an 04 dodge quad cad 4x4,,,red,,yea it's got a hemi

ssweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

My ride is a 1988 Jeep YJ which I bought new off of a lot in Toronto 16 years ago. I still drive it every day, 35 above or 35 below (C that is), rain or shine. Tough machine. It has room enough for my dive buddy and I and our gear. Also enough room for my two boys and I and their hockey gear ! It pulls a boat and trailer weighing much more than it does as if it wasn't there. Still riding fine but I'm poking away at body work here and there now.

favorite vehicle is my 93 Honda delSol. Bought new in 92. Use to drive it every day through snow and everything. Finally decided to store it for the winters to keep it nice. Beautiful car, 140,000+ miles, fun to drive, manual trans.. My 99 Volvo wagon worked great for everything the Honda couldn't do - great dive car. Got totalled in a tornado this year. Husband got an Outback for a replacement. Son wants to learn to drive on the Honda. (not yet, you don't!)

we got a 2002 WS6 Pontiac Trans Am for a daily driver. I'm driving a '99 dodge 4x4 1500 magnum and this is our weekend car. :wink:

I drive a 94 Honda... fire engine red. Dad just got a new 2005 F-350 power stroke diesel 4 door long bed... kind of a silver/grey color... I'm lovin' it... he went away for the week, and I have the keys! Road trip anyone?

Boat, looking at the car, glad you are still around to post!

The load hauler is a 95 Ford Bronco, daily driver muscle for my wife is an 03 Mustang Cobra convertable, and my fun car is a fairly built 65 Mustang fastback.It is street legal, but to really enjoy it you should be on a road course.Especally if you plan on keeping a drivers liecence. Ive taken it to Nashville Super speedway,Lime Rock park in Conn.,Atlanta motor speedway,Charlotte (or Lowes if you prefer) Motor speedway.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom