What kind of car/truck do you have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have Toyota RAV4 2001 - love my small suv! :dazzler1:

Paul, My daily driver is an '03 4Runner, Silver. I'm looking forward to the visit with the cashier's check.

Kracken, My admin is drooling. She loves MGs.

2000 Ford F-250 Diesel (yes, mine, not hubby's) for camping and home improvement; 2001 Ford Focus ZX3 for regular driving

Hubby drives 2001 Mercedes E500, but I still like my Focus better (shhh!)

I have a trusty '89 Prelude. My cousin had it before me and had it lowered just a bit (1") and put a body kit and wheels and tires on it. He also had a purple bowling ball paint job put on it. Of course, all that stuff is 10 years old and it was wrecked since, damaging the air dam, so it doesn't look as good anymore.

It wasn't the usual vehicle when I took it to Peacock Springs and Little River, but it gets the job done. Of course, I am sure my cousin got some real doubletakes when the car was in prisine shape and he backed it right down the dirt ramp into the lake to unload his jet ski. We get full use of all our vehicles.

I really love it and would love to fix it and and keep it, but my wife hates it with a passion that must be seen to be believed, and I really don't fit very well. (I have hit my head on the sunroof frame more times than I care to remember, and wearing a hat or having a flat top requires opening the sun shade!) So, if anyone wants a Prelude with nice mods and a stock engine in great shape, let me know in about 3-5 months. It definitely needs some money put into it, but it's a case of put about a grand in and get a car that is awfully nice. I need to take some pics and put them on the web somewhere. I thought I had at least one digital pic handy, but I can't seem to find it here.

And here is mine :wink:
And it is very economical - uses only some grass - no gas at all
Mania
PS. seriously - I have simple honda civic but it packs me, my dog and the gear.

A nice little car with only one drawback: not enough space to store all my scubagear.

I have an 02 Xterra to get around in. As my toy I have an 80 Corvette that gets out on nice weekends. When I have more to load I snag the wife's Yukon XL when she is not looking....

Back
Top Bottom