What kind of car/truck do you have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aqua Ho:
unfortunately not, but with some ingenuity I am sure anything is possible.......for now you can always do the exhaust/intake, headers or even drop the supercharger on from the newer years

I was thinking of the intake kit first. I am not to keen on SC's they have the tendency to bake themselves after 100k miles.

Paul

wstein:
I was thinking of the intake kit first. I am not to keen on SC's they have the tendency to bake themselves after 100k miles.

Paul
...if not maintained! but otherwise they can be a blast as well a drain on your wallet.

for now I guess there are a lot more smaller mods you can do, just remember that if you give the engine more air it is also crucial to help it shed the exhaust better, so match that cold air intake with a decent exhaust

Aqua Ho:
...if not maintained! but otherwise they can be a blast as well a drain on your wallet.

for now I guess there are a lot more smaller mods you can do, just remember that if you give the engine more air it is also crucial to help it shed the exhaust better, so match that cold air intake with a decent exhaust

Sounds reasonable. What goes in must come out!

Paul

Aqua Ho:
Here give THIS an gander.

Nice looking kit there, doesn't say how much however. I'll have to investigate a little more on that one.

Paul

yukoneer:
never seen that, US does not get that one! looks unique, like a pickup version of the mitsubishi montereo

is the L200 popular in the country where you are from?

Its a great Truck and here is a few of them around! I had mine "animal" tuned! The only thing I didn't like was the roll bars and it saved me 700 euros to have put on!

Bull bar and cromed bumper + aluminium in the Back!

I think the interial is the same as the Montero!

...is a 96 Ranger, in Aqualung yellow. Will haul gear, and still get a little bit of gas milage.

Nice shots!

Here's my pride and Joy.
Manufacturing finish date - July 4, 1976.

1976 MG Midget 1500

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom