What kind of car/truck do you have?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue, Not likely. My daughter helped me restore the car and one day, it's hers. However, the first $40,000 takes it.

99 Chevy Blazer ZR2 is my chariot - a good ole all around truck with plenty of room for the dive gear, still manageable in the city/on road, a head turner and a beast off-road!

Another silver Toyota Tundra Ex-Cab. Mine's a stepside.

DennisW:
1967 Mustang Convertible, 390 cubic inch big block, bored to .060 over. That means it's now a 401 ci or 6.67 liters for those of you younger gals and guys that don't remember when engines were advertised in cubic inches.

WOW!!! I love old 'stangs.

DennisW:
Sue, Not likely. My daughter helped me restore the car and one day, it's hers. However, the first $40,000 takes it.

Going to the bank on Monday to rob it of 40k :eyebrow:

Paul

Aqua Ho:
99 Chevy Blazer ZR2 is my chariot - a good ole all around truck with plenty of room for the dive gear, still manageable in the city/on road, a head turner and a beast off-road!

real nice truck u have there!

If the wife's going with a '93 Chevy 2500 Diesel, still almost perfect with over 300,000 miles.
By my self a '93 Jeep Cherokee, not so perfect with over 240,000 miles.

They're like old friends.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom