The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry to read about the new camera. Keep posting those great reports & hopefully soon photos will be included. I'm sure 2009 will be a terrific year for you.
I hope to go out again soon with you & Alex
HAPPY NEW YEAR
Deb

Also... I am eternally grateful to Ryan at REEF PHOTO/VIDEO for helping me to choose quality equipment for the Friends of Scubakevdm and REEF PHOTO/VIDEO Memorial Camera, which I flooded somehow last week, but due to the quality equipment choices everything, camera, lens and housing emerged unscathed and are fully operational after a freshwater rinse and drying. I have elected to wait until Ryan comes back from the holidays to take it back into the water again, so for the next couple of days... no pics.

Please tell me you bought insurance for it. If not contact DEPP immediately before you end up flooding it again. At least for an insured camera you only have to pay the deductible.

Please tell me you bought insurance for it. If not contact DEPP immediately before you end up flooding it again. At least for an insured camera you only have to pay the deductible.

It's insured already... I just want to see if I can find out the cause of the leak before I take it back swimming. I felt like I got off this time with a warning!

Speaking of not bringing cameras... there have been more reports of whale sharks lately, but I've not been able to find one yet. One of the guys on the dock had a 15 footer come rub its head on his boat last week while he was out fishing.

Good luck with the camera Kev!

Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited:
The friends of Scubakev and REEF PHOTO & VIDEO Memorial Camera got a clean bill of health today in the pressure pot, and we think that maybe I didn't have the camera loaded in the housing correctly, so we'll be snapping foe toes tomorrow!

Glad to hear your camera is working for the new year, Kev.

Also, Thanks for a great NYE/NYD charter! We all had a blast! AND, we are still talking about the great dives/dive conditions and above the water line happenings!

Happy New Year to you, Naoko and Alex!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom