The Boynton Dive Chronicles (new and improved)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey! We went diving yesterday, and it was nice! Seas were about 2-3' the current was slight north vis was 60 feet or so and the water was 75º.
We did Briney Breezes followed by Castle Ledge. I didn't take the camera on Briney, because I was doing dive 4 with an open water student, who did very well. I did take it on Castle though, and have pics. We bumped into a green moray that was all strectched out under one of the ledges, he was very cooperative, so I managed to get a couple of shots of him. I took a shot of just the reef too, so you could estimate the viz and the current.

P1010012.jpg

I think I interrupted his lunch.

amore.jpg

"Aaaaaaah!"

P1010037-1.jpg

My student

Lobster.jpg

A lobster lair

P1010020.jpg

Some sponges on the reef

That's it for today! Hopefully I'll remember the camera this weekend and shoot some cool stuff. The coral study is over so I have a bit more flexibility now.

Your student looks better than most "experienced" divers! Nice Job Kev!!!

Your student looks better than most "experienced" divers! Nice Job Kev!!!

Actually, it was Dan that did the good job. He worked hard and was persistant. Good job!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom