Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Ber...how many bottles of wine should I bring?
I'll probably have students with me so I have to be good :depressed:

I'm bringing lots and lots of meat flavored jerky. Wanna trade??? :eyebrow:
I'm into quality, sorry :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

I'll probably have students with me so I have to be good

We can just feed them to wolves like the last...oh, uh, nevermind,
:rofl3:

You can count on me to make sure you drink and act responsibly or I'll take full responsibility for your actions....:laurel:
:D It's all HER fault! :rofl3:

I think we need a new rule for M&G. "no students for Ber @ M&G"
I can't help it if the students I have this quarter aren't interested in going to Florida for a week, paying $40 for the entire WEEK to cover their lodging and meals and only having to cover the entry fees and transportation costs associated with getting to Florida and diving. Apparently they have better things to do and want to certify in Ohio in the cold. Did I mention I teach at a university...apparently it's the school for the thermally deranged :rofl3:

Besides, if you guys can't scare them off when they first start diving they'll probably dive forever :rofl3: Plus its fun to join in student training right Ted?

was that remark geared toward me
Which one? :D You did a great job as buddy for the last student :kiss2:

:D It's all HER fault! :rofl3:

I can't help it if the students I have this quarter aren't interested in going to Florida for a week, paying $40 for the entire WEEK to cover their lodging and meals and only having to cover the entry fees and transportation costs associated with getting to Florida and diving. Apparently they have better things to do and want to certify in Ohio in the cold. Did I mention I teach at a university...apparently it's the school for the thermally deranged :rofl3:
:kiss2:

I still don't think they understand the cost of the trip - or LACK of cost for the trip!

Maybe it needs to be explained again, with a question on the quiz, just to be sure they grasp the concept - $40 for the WEEK.

Even Steve gets it.

Ken

Back
Top Bottom