Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll probably have students with me so I have to be good :depressed:

I'm into quality, sorry :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

having been one of Bers students....when has having students ever forced you to be good?

Who is bringing what?

gtxl1200
1. Bunkhouse and taking reservations now.....
2. Generator
3. Cowboy beans if Scott doesnt come. those things are awesome.
4. 30 Cup coffee Maker and coffee

Barracuda2
Toledo Kielbasa

Divin'Hoosier
Breakfast food for Saturday.

Jwalko
1. Sausage and Peppers
2. Buns
3. Soup for in between dives

Gnats
1. Portable Grill
2. BBQ pork
3. Potatoe Salad

Kjvander
1. Beef Jerky

Mitten Diver
1. The Big Tub full of Neccessities
2. SIR Stuff?? or have you passed that torch on to someone else now?
3. Tex-Mex

cldwdiver
Vegetable Tray

Betail
1.I guess it is going to be Soup or SauerKraut Depends on His PM's
2. Other neccessities From the Motor Home.

Ber Rabbit
1. Fruit Tray
2. More victims ahem I mean students.:D

Warm Water Wimp
1. High Class munchies for Friday night
2. Croissants and canadian bacon for Breakfast.

Kidsdream
Chili

We still need some fire wood. Or should we take a collection up at campfire time like last year? We need munchies..chips, Cookies, we also need water and softdrinks.... ok that is it for now.. Let me know or PM me with any questions.

Last edited:
I have been speaking with Mike on a number of subjects. One thing that I did address was the inclusion of a bigger fire ring for our use at Meet N Greet. Mike informed me that he could supply us with a tractor rim so that it would be easier to get everyone a front row seat for the camp fire. I wonder if we could buy a load of wood locally so that we don't transport across county lines. Even if we bought a cord of wood it would probably be cheaper than buying the wood from Mike. I am not looking to cheat Mike but his wood does leave something to be desired and if we bought the wood locally we would not be breaking any laws. Can someone who is local check into this?

Wood has always been a group purchase so I will pony up some dough. I am not sure how I will need to sling it, but I will make it happen.

God I kill myself sometimes.:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I don't see any warmed camp fire beverages on that list yet. I can't be sure of the SIR stuff yet. It seems like I have been relieved of my duties. I was really getting into a rythem with multiple partners and then............bam everyone wants in on the fun. Also do not forget that I will have my charming personality in tow(hopefully not to offend anyone). I will also have some gear for sale which may include:

2 - HP100 tanks
1 - DSS steel plate and wing
2 - drysuits w/undies
1 - XL BCD
1 - XL 7mill wetsuit
Assorted other goodies

I don't see any warmed camp fire beverages on that list yet. I can't be sure of the SIR stuff yet. It seems like I have been relieved of my duties. I was really getting into a rythem with multiple partners and then............bam everyone wants in on the fun. Also do not forget that I will have my charming personality in tow(hopefully not to offend anyone). I will also have some gear for sale which may include:

2 - HP100 tanks
2 - drysuits w/undies
1 - XL BCD
1 - XL 7mill wetsuit
Assorted other goodies

I see TWO drysuits on there. Did Santa bring you a new one? or are you getting out of the cold water diving habit? I know one of them is JP's.

I don't see any warmed camp fire beverages on that list yet.

I was thinking of bringing that. I made some twice since Fall that stuff is really really good. I havent heard from leko yet so I dont konw if he will bring it or not. I can bring it if there is an interest.

Also I havent heard from a certain buckeye yet. I even sent her a PM.

I was thinking of bringing that. I made some twice since Fall that stuff is really really good. I havent heard from leko yet so I dont konw if he will bring it or not. I can bring it if there is an interest.

I am expressing interest. I'll split the ingrediants with you.

I was really getting into a rythem with multiple partners and then............bam everyone wants in on the fun.

Um, okay... so many comments and so little time. :D

I will also have some gear for sale which may include:

2 - HP100 tanks
2 - drysuits w/undies
1 - XL BCD
1 - XL 7mill wetsuit
Assorted other goodies

Great Idea - I will have some gear to sell/barter with me also:

1 - 7mm two-piece Farmer Jane - Henderson Hyprstrectch Size 6. A little fuzzing from pool and velcro. Less than 8 dives total on the suit. Went dry almost immediately after my OW.

1 - Mares Avanti Quattro Size Med fins. Worn 2 times.
1 - Mares Avanti Quattro Size Small fins. Worn a dozen times.

1 - Size Medium Tilos Spring Straps. Used 1 dive. Too small for Rock Boots.

Back
Top Bottom