Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Too bad I missed the spring meet and greet, I have fond memories of Gilboa, especially my first trip with tiggrr a few years ago.

As some of you may know, tiggrr and I are off to TN this summer, so we may not get a chance to visit too often.

I'll miss MI, but couldn't imagine TN without tig, makes all the good times so much more special. So guys, keep in touch, dont forget, if anyone wants to dive around TN later this summer , hit us up.

Too bad I missed the spring meet and greet, I have fond memories of Gilboa, especially my first trip with tiggrr a few years ago.

As some of you may know, tiggrr and I are off to TN this summer, so we may not get a chance to visit too often.

I'll miss MI, but couldn't imagine TN without tig, makes all the good times so much more special. So guys, keep in touch, dont forget, if anyone wants to dive around TN later this summer , hit us up.

I wish you and tig the very best in TN. Hopefully some day the two of you can give me a tour of the local dive sites. We'll miss seeing you out on the Lakes as often as in the past, but do try and get back up our way from time to time.

Alright, alright, finally got online for a few minutes and everything is unstuck and re-stuck :D Still trying to get the parents house on the market so I don't have time to sleep let alone get online right now but for you all I found a niche where I could accommodate your requests :)

Looking forward to the next M&G, it's my sister's birthday that weekend but I may still be able to come.

Had a great time this year even though it was a working weekend and I couldn't socialize as much as I would have liked. Hugs to all and I hope to see you around this summer!
Ber :lilbunny:

Just one more item on this thread: I was at Gilboa with Divin'Hoosier on Fri., the 15th. Mike asked me about photos from the Fall M&G; said no one gave him any to post on his website. I told him I would put the request out there. I know photos were being taken, I just don't remember who all was taking them. Mike said he would appreciate it if you would contact him and he will give you the email of his website manager so some photos of this event could be shared. thanks

Denny

Back
Top Bottom