Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I figure that it is time for me to add my 2 cents to this whole rap up thing. First it was great to see all of my old friends, Denny your in this group just in case you forgot. It was also great to make new friends. As some of my close friends know I am a very socially shy person by nature, these Meet & Greets offer a way for me to break free from a life of painfull seperation from society. I appreciate you all letting me come into your campfire.

Can you believe the weather that we had? I ended up getting fairly burnt. Good thing we had at least one canopy to hide under.

The carry in meal was another huge success. I hope that you will take the time to append to the Meet & Greet receipe guide.

Another special thanks to Mike and Jodi for all they did in making sure that we had everything we needed to have another successful Meet & Greet. They are the reason to keep this thing at Gilboa regardless of any other input period. Although next year we need to charge Mike by the plateful of food.

I acquired two camp chairs, one is red and one is green so if you lost one send me a PM.

I would like to know how it is that I ended up with the little person when it seems that at least two of you may have wanted to fight for her honor?????? I have packed her away in the old dive trailer for future GLWC get togethers. There appears to be a white substance attached to her belly and I don't remember if she had participated in the assembly of the smores. Mr Tuttle, we need to discuss.

I wish that the Dayton Crew could have spent a little more time with us during the course of the weekend. Ber I still have a little bit more of that wine left for you to consume.

I wanted to reply to this topic a little sooner, but I have been developing a new tray system with training wheels just in case someone gets the idea that they are some type of professional waiter or waitress type. It is not as easy as some people make it look. It can take years of training at some of the most exclusive schools in France to master the art of delivery. Nobody and I mean nobody is going to just pick up a tin of pie and just dance it around the old campfire without dumping it.

So until some time this summer when I may be chartering with you or the Fall Meet & Greet when I may be breaking bread with you. See ya!

We will not get the service and our needs met at Portage, like we do at Gilboa. Mike and Jody have become friends to most of us. I think this past weekend incident has bonded our friendship with them probably even more. they are part of the GLWC now.

Once again this is just my opinion.

I agree completely, except that isn't just your opinion. I couldn't have said it better and share that opinion :) .

Does the baker of the cake that everyone seemed to like get included in the membership? She will be with me at the next spring Meet and Greet. I will be on my own for "Denny's Meet and Greet" in the fall as far as I know.

A damsel in distress?

Gilboa+2.jpg

Oooooooooooooooh You just poked the bear!!!

:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:

As far as I can tell this photo is not compromising in any way. It appears to me as you were acting heroically to save a damsel in distress from the confines of Mitten's trailer.

I do believe this violates the what happens at MNG stays at MNG rules.

Posted via Mobile Device

Dude.......I'd run if I were you.......

I do believe this violates the what happens at MNG stays at MNG rules.

Posted via Mobile Device

Actually, it violates some laws of nature as well. :popcorn:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom