Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's pretty far out to commit, but if I am not in Florida (or even better working somewhere) than I will be there. I am thinking about making some Cincinnati Chili.

Uggghhhh....

The only weekend that I have plans in the upcoming future and it has to be planned on that one... :-(

I'm graduating so I think thats kinda important. Plus I'm moving apartments that weekend so yeah I'll be a bit busy. Have fun everybody!

Congrats on Graduating.. Wow moving apartments do you do that by hand or do you have a crane.. To me I think to be able to move an apartment would require more than a weekend and a crane..

I will be there with the motorhome and however many riders care to make the trip. I will bring the usual stuff in the motorhome. If there are any special requests for food from previous years, PM me and I will bring it again. (BBQ Sauerkraut, vegetable beef soup (without the noodles), beans, turkey soup). If I don't get any PM's then I will know you don't like my cooking.

In the proud tradition of Meet & Greet, the following deserves comment.
YOU will be dealt with later :angrymob:

I luv u Ber!:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

:kiss2: back at ya sweetie!

Not sure what I'm bringing this time around, maybe a fruit tray since a veggie tray is already in the works :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Hey Ken,

My favorite drink is a Long Island - if your beverages have the kick an LI does, we will get along just fine.

Looking forward to sampling (at least) one.

I think I've got something that you'll like.

Ken

Oh, and put me down for Croissants and Canadian Bacon for Saturday morning's sandwiches. I'll probably bring some shrimp and other high class munchies to go along with the wine on Friday night.

Not sure what I'm bringing this time around, maybe a fruit tray since a veggie tray is already in the works :D

I'm bringing lots and lots of meat flavored jerky. Wanna trade??? :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom