Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the great description Mitten. I have already booked my reservation at the bunkhouse for the weekend. :D

I can't imagine what that is going to cost you.:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

what do you guys think of that FAQ like? Dislike? any additions??
Great job Ted!

I should be in....right now the weekend is free and it is penciled in. The wife and I will probalby show up and I'll have the tent and dive gear with me (if we get the check outs done before hand). and if asked nicely i might make a few batches of jerky to bring down.

I'm asking nicely for jerky, not spicy I like my jerky meat flavored :D What do I have to trade for meat flavored jerky? I'm an instructor so if you want to dive and have completed your pool sessions (certified or not) you can go with me if you have gear with you.

Every square foot was taken by a car, tent, picnic table, tarp or awning of some sort.
He's not kidding either, I got there one Friday evening and he was kind enough to share his spot with my group. We had to set my 10x10 EZ-Up tent so close to his sleeping tent you couldn't walk between them, he had to go through the big tent to get to his "room".

This sounds like something that shouldn't be uttered again by one man to another at MeetNGreet or as this sounds like it might turn out MeatNGreet????????
Definitely add that to the list. Soon we'll have enough for a T-shirt :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

cool...thanks Ber....

yeah i'll make up a couple of different batches probably.....i'll make sure that i label them too...

I can't imagine what that is going to cost you.:shakehead::shakehead::shakehead:

Costs? No Costs. You forget, we are sharing the ride to Chicago. I expect by the end of that weekend, I'll have enough Secret Squirrel information squirreled away on Ted to guarantee a spot in the Bunkhouse.

Not that I would ever resort to blackmail, mind you. But, just in case.... :eyebrow:

Egyptian sheets, sensual massage, HD TV and beer? Hmmmmm... yeah, who am I kidding? I could resort to blackmail.

PS - I'm also reallllly good at Photoshop - so, if necessary, .... :D.

Dang, was that my OUTSIDE voice? Um, yeah, Ted.. don't worry. Your secrets are safe with this squirrel. (As she whispers under her breath - "as long as I have a spot in the Bunkhouse"). roflmao

Last edited:
From previous MeetNgreets:

Things that can't be said to another man at Meet-N-Greet!

1. "Do you have your skurt tucked in?" -Barracuda2 Spring 2007

2. "I just wear some moister wicking long john's." -gtxl1200 Spring 2008

3. "I'm never gonna wash these undies, ever!" -Mitten Diver Spring 2007

4. "His heater is even bigger than mine, twice the size to be exact." -Ber :lilbunny: Spring 2008

5. "My heater isn't twice the size of yours. I just have twice the output. It isn't really the physical size that matters." -Steve_Dives Spring 2008

6. "Hey, we can tweak together, I'll be doing a lot of tweaking, especially with weight." -Barracuda2 Spring 2008

I think I'll just keep my reg in my mouth this MnG; I now have 3 of the 7 "things that can't be said to another man at MnG. Ber, I like your t-shirt idea.

Thanks for the great description Mitten. I have already booked my reservation at the bunkhouse for the weekend. :D

You're a brave girls. Very, very brave.

I think I'll just keep my reg in my mouth this MnG; I now have 3 of the 7 "things that can't be said to another man at MnG. Ber, I like your t-shirt idea.

On second thought I think I'll go ahead and cook my own sausage.

Well this year has started off just like any other year! :D Good to see that. The calendar is marked.

I'll at least be close to Ohio that weekend, but not able to attend once again.

Bit of advice for those who are tent camping. Set up your tent then park your car and arrange picnic tables in such a manner that your tent is shieled otherwise you will wake up with a bumber protruding into your tent on Saturday morning. Doesn't matter how empty the place is some a-hole will try to park on your tent.

Have fun y'all hopefully I'll make it back that way soon.

Oh, and you couldn't pay me enough to be at Gilboa for the world record dive. Full porta potties, zero vis and nowhere to park.... a line to get in 300 people long, and people parked on top of tents.... I have seen all of this on weekends when they weren't trying to have the most people there ever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom