Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like it. Addition:

Q: Do I have to file a deep plan to go down the road past the tubes?
A: YES

Q: Will Divin'Hoosier and Barracuda2 once again be leading dives to see the sites down past the tubes?
A: NO!!!

I plan on filing a deep dive plan for "beyond the tubes" for the whole weekend so Divin'Hoosier and Pvtstash can't get me in trouble again. Those that want to join me for a tour to the Grimace head should do the same.

I have another Who's Bringing What for you ....

Barracuda2's bringing Kielbasa and he's actually going to cook me one this time instead of making me cook my own.

Jim, I promise to cook your sausage real good!:eyebrow:

That's how I picture the World Record weekend to look. Pretty scary.

No, not scary; the crowd of divers and all the socializing going on in the evenings will really be just one of the highlights of the weekend.

Jim, I promise to cook your sausage real good!:eyebrow:

This sounds like something that shouldn't be uttered again by one man to another at MeetNGreet or as this sounds like it might turn out MeatNGreet????????

This sounds like something that shouldn't be uttered again by one man to another at MeetNGreet or as this sounds like it might turn out MeatNGreet????????

From previous MeetNgreets:

Things that can't be said to another man at Meet-N-Greet!

1. "Do you have your skurt tucked in?" -Barracuda2 Spring 2007

2. "I just wear some moister wicking long john's." -gtxl1200 Spring 2008

3. "I'm never gonna wash these undies, ever!" -Mitten Diver Spring 2007

4. "His heater is even bigger than mine, twice the size to be exact." -Ber :lilbunny: Spring 2008

5. "My heater isn't twice the size of yours. I just have twice the output. It isn't really the physical size that matters." -Steve_Dives Spring 2008

6. "Hey, we can tweak together, I'll be doing a lot of tweaking, especially with weight." -Barracuda2 Spring 2008

I didn't see an FAQ that addressed:

Q: What is a bunkhouse?

A: The bunkhouse, 32' of pure luxury.The floors are lined with Italian marble and all of the fixtures including the toilet are pure gold. Next to the crapper are a stack of hundred dollar bills for when you are ready for the paperwork. The bed a California king waterbed with Egyptian silk sheets imported for Ted topped with a down comforter. In the corner is a brass pole and small stage for entertainment purposes only. 7 kinds of beer are on tap and chilled to 37 degrees for your drinking enjoyment. There are four massager recliners lined up in front of the 65" plasma high definition television. Of course Ted has a satelite with all of the channels if you know what I mean. Don't worry each chair has a box of kleenex as well, you would need to know Ted to understand.

He has to arrive early on Friday to set-up the hot tub and the leather lounge chairs. The side flips open to reveal yet another 65" high definition television. The full wait staff on duty all weekend will prepare any meal at a beckons request. Of course you can also receive a sensuous massage after your dives, this is take a number of course. This is pulled by Chevy's top of the line Duramax diesel that Ted has souped up as well. I would come to Meet & Greet just to see this if I were you.

I plan on filing a deep dive plan for "beyond the tubes" for the whole weekend so Divin'Hoosier and Pvtstash can't get me in trouble again. Those that want to join me for a tour to the Grimace head should do the same.

I will be playing the part of Schultz from "Hogan's Hero's" that weekend... (sorry!)

I hope to be there 'round 10-10:30 on Friday as well...

I didn't see an FAQ that addressed:

Q: What is a bunkhouse?

A: The bunkhouse, 32' of pure luxury.The floors are lined with Italian marble and all of the fixtures including the toilet are pure gold. Next to the crapper are a stack of hundred dollar bills for when you are ready for the paperwork. The bed a California king waterbed with Egyptian silk sheets imported for Ted topped with a down comforter. In the corner is a brass pole and small stage for entertainment purposes only. 7 kinds of beer are on tap and chilled to 37 degrees for your drinking enjoyment. There are four massager recliners lined up in front of the 65" plasma high definition television. Of course Ted has a satelite with all of the channels if you know what I mean. Don't worry each chair has a box of kleenex as well, you would need to know Ted to understand.

He has to arrive early on Friday to set-up the hot tub and the leather lounge chairs. The side flips open to reveal yet another 65" high definition television. The full wait staff on duty all weekend will prepare any meal at a beckons request. Of course you can also receive a sensuous massage after your dives, this is take a number of course. This is pulled by Chevy's top of the line Duramax diesel that Ted has souped up as well. I would come to Meet & Greet just to see this if I were you.

Thanks for the great description Mitten. I have already booked my reservation at the bunkhouse for the weekend. :D

Well, I am definately going to make this M-N-G! Was planning on attending the fall one but plans fell through. I will probably drag down the 5th wheel and am thinking of taking Friday off of work. If anyone is interested in caravaning down (or want to ride with me) I will be leaving from Lapeer, MI. Just shoot me a PM!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom