Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That may be how you remember it, but Ted and I both recall a completely different scenario. It is probably a little tuff for you to remember since you had gotten yourself so toasted doing all of those shots and what maybe 16 or 18 beers. I said to Ted at one point that we should probably stop you but Ted thought it best that we just let things play out. Don't worry though this time we will be looking out for you and will try to help you maintain some sort of dignity.....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Well that weekend is still a little hazy, thanks for clarifying that for me. I was wondering what happened to my --------!?!? Thanks Jon. I am glad you got my back for the MnG. I'll try to control my alcohol intake this time.

Thanks Jon. I am glad you got my back for the MnG.

Everything is going to be fine, trust me......as theme from Beverly Hills Cop plays in the background.

this sounds like a blast i live prolly 350 to 400 miles away and i'm thinking about going i'll have to talk it over with the old lady so we'll see, but this will be my first time so i'd be looking for someone to take me under there wing on this one, any takers?
wally

Don't worry about being a 'first timer' - everyone will take you under their wing. Just watch out for GTXL and Mitten!

Since I'm coming early on Fri. and leaving Fri. night:shakehead: there will be a campsite available for someone who is staying the weekend. I usually get a site between the turnaround and the last entry dock. I will be driving a sand colored Prius with tags that say "MR WIZ" Whoever gets to me first can set their campsite up on that site. I've finally accepted that I can't be there all weekend, so I'll just have to live it vicariously via the SB after the event is over. So you guys better share every detail. "What happens at MandG stays at MandG" does not count on SB.:eyebrow:

i've got a couple question about this whole thing here, gunna leave way early friday morning so i'll get there at like 10 or 11, so can i just show up and get a campsite? and can u have a fire at ur campsite or is there a certain area that will have one big fire? hope i dont have to make reservations since it might be a lil late let me know about my questions thanks
wally

i've got a couple question about this whole thing here, gunna leave way early friday morning so i'll get there at like 10 or 11, so can i just show up and get a campsite?

Yes, you will be able to get a site. This is typically early in the season so the quarry will be pretty slow.

and can u have a fire at ur campsite or is there a certain area that will have one big fire?

You can have a fire at your campsite, but that would mean that you would not be joining the main campfire located at the end of the quarry where we will be set-up. You have the choice.

hope i dont have to make reservations since it might be a lil late let me know about my questions thanks
wally

Reservations are not required to camp at Gilboa. Reservations are required to acquire space in Ted's bunkhouse or Mike's bunhouse. Now you know about your questions.

hey thanks for the info man this sounds like its gunna be a big party, but i feel like i'm gunna be one of the younger ones here but i'm pumped this just sounds like its gunna be so much fun i dont usually meet a lot of divers maybe a handful at the shops up here, oh and wondering how far everyeone else is driving to get to this, i looked it up 348 miles to get there from my house so about 6 hours, i'm losing sleep cuz i keep thinking about this its bad
hi my name is zach wallace and i'm and addicted

Hi wally, I am coming from Chicago. It should take roughly 5 hours. I too just decided (or was given permission) to come to the MnG. I have meet a few of the folks already and I think it is going to be a blast.

Hi wally, I am coming from Chicago. It should take roughly 5 hours. I too just decided (or was given permission) to come to the MnG. I have meet a few of the folks already and I think it is going to be a blast.

I'm bummed I won't be able to make it, drink my share please. :D

Back
Top Bottom