Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So I called a certain Buckeye a couple of times while attending the scuba show in Chicago. No answer.

I texted the same certain Buckeye to see if they had went underground. Still no love for the Mitten Diver.

So I finally broke down and called the only number I had and believe it or not the call was answered by a certain someone. I closed my eyes only to imagine her heart shaped accoutrement. I then had to review my posted pics to confirm how finely shaped it was.

Sounds like Ms. Katie will be attending Meet & Greet if she is not to busy traveling the world. I am hoping that by posting about my experience she will be forced to post something of her own.

Denny sorry to hear you won't be there this year, looks like you will be missing out. Now if all of the rest of the dudes would back out I might be able to spend a little quality time with my girl. Okay probably not.

So I called a certain Buckeye a couple of times while attending the scuba show in Chicago. No answer.

I texted the same certain Buckeye to see if they had went underground. Still no love for the Mitten Diver.

So I finally broke down and called the only number I had and believe it or not the call was answered by a certain someone. I closed my eyes only to imagine her heart shaped accoutrement. I then had to review my posted pics to confirm how finely shaped it was.

Sounds like Ms. Katie will be attending Meet & Greet if she is not to busy traveling the world. I am hoping that by posting about my experience she will be forced to post something of her own.

Denny sorry to hear you won't be there this year, looks like you will be missing out. Now if all of the rest of the dudes would back out I might be able to spend a little quality time with my girl. Okay probably not.

Dont worry I will be there to set up all Blockages as possible.:D

I haven't seen that woman in a long time! I should call her.

Yesterday was the last day of Florida's lobster season. While I suck as a lobster hunter/gatherer, my buddies (thanks Johnoly) took pity on me and set me up with a small squandron of fresh frozen tails for my sojourn back to Michigan (loaded the cooler up with dry ice as I wont make it home for a few days).

IMG_1954.jpg

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom