Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah!!!! were about 3 weeks out. I cant wait. As usual it will be sunny and 70 the whole weekend. WE will all gain 3lbs. from all of the great Food. we will meet some new friends as well as reaquaint with some old ones. A good time will be had by all.

Hi All, I know that I have not meet all of you but the few I have met are certainly ... welcoming.

It looks like my plans for the Meet and Greet Weekend have changed. My mothers 60th birthday is still on but she is going to hang out with her friends instead of her kids. Yes, my mother is blowing us off for her b-day. What a treat she is. (at least she did not wait until the b-day to tell me)

In light of this new information, it appears as though I have a free weekend at the end of April. Soooooooo, it seems that I will be taking a road trip to Gilboa if I am still welcome. Since I do not camp, I will rent a room at a local hotel for the weekend. It looks like I will come out of Friday early evening and then depart the area on Sunday morning/afternoon.

I need to know what I can bring for the event. I generally do not cook but i can make a really good chili cheese dip and chips. And a big pot of Chicken Soup for between dives. I can also bring other stuff so please let me know what is needed and I will through it in the truck on my way out there.

I have a generator that I can bring. It is big (which has nothing to do with compensation) and can fit in my truck so let me know if you need for me to bring it with me.

I also have a propane tank and a heater to hook up to the tank. I can bring that as well.

I look forward to meeting the rest of you all and seeing what Gilboa has to offer.

Last edited:
Its going to be a party :partytime:
:cheers:
:beer:
:martini:
:shelli:

Looking forward to it.

Hi All, I know that I have not meet all of you but the few I have met are certainly ... welcoming.

It looks like my plans for the Meet and Greet Weekend have changed. My mothers 60th birthday is still on but she is going to hang out with her friends instead of her kids. Yes, my mother is blowing us off for her b-day. What a treat she is. (at least she did not wait until the b-day to tell me)

In light of this new information, it appears as though I have a free weekend at the end of April. Soooooooo, it seems that I will be taking a road trip to Gilboa if I am still welcome. Since I do not camp, I will rent a room at a local hotel for the weekend. It looks like I will come out of Friday early evening and then depart the area on Sunday morning/afternoon.

I need to know what I can bring for the event. I generally do not cook but i can make a really good chili cheese dip and chips. And a big pot of Chicken Soup for between dives. I can also bring other stuff so please let me know what is needed and I will through it in the truck on my way out there.

I have a generator that I can bring. It is big (which has nothing to do with compensation) and can fit in my truck so let me know if you need for me to bring it with me.

I also have a propane tank and a heater to hook up to the tank. I can bring that as well.

I look forward to meeting the rest of you all and seeing what Gilboa has to offer.

Yippeeeee Yipppeeeeee:D:D

Its going to be a party :partytime:
:cheers:
:beer:
:martini:
:shelli:

Looking forward to it.

Damn, Damn and double Damn, I am going to hate to miss it.:shakehead::crying::cussing::crying2:

YOu know I got to start right where I left off.. Will there be any nudity??

since there was no nudity last time, i seriously doubt it this time. but we can certianly joke about it!

Posted via Mobile Device

this sounds like a blast i live prolly 350 to 400 miles away and i'm thinking about going i'll have to talk it over with the old lady so we'll see, but this will be my first time so i'd be looking for someone to take me under there wing on this one, any takers?
wally

since there was no nudity last time, i seriously doubt it this time. but we can certianly joke about it!

That may be how you remember it, but Ted and I both recall a completely different scenario. It is probably a little tuff for you to remember since you had gotten yourself so toasted doing all of those shots and what maybe 16 or 18 beers. I said to Ted at one point that we should probably stop you but Ted thought it best that we just let things play out. Don't worry though this time we will be looking out for you and will try to help you maintain some sort of dignity.....:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom