Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since I'm coming early on Fri. and leaving Fri. night:shakehead: there will be a campsite available for someone who is staying the weekend. I usually get a site between the turnaround and the last entry dock. I will be driving a sand colored Prius with tags that say "MR WIZ" Whoever gets to me first can set their campsite up on that site. I've finally accepted that I can't be there all weekend, so I'll just have to live it vicariously via the SB after the event is over. So you guys better share every detail. "What happens at MandG stays at MandG" does not count on SB.:eyebrow:

Again Ted, you place commerce and evil profit ahead of hanging with your peeps! You sir, should be ashamed! :D

I think you mean Denny, I'm going to be there all weekend...

Ted ... you and Denny do look an aweful lot alike though. :rofl3:

both are pretty darn grumpy.. an easy mistake to make. However, Ted you are correct. I meant DENNY.

Ted ... you and Denny do look an aweful lot alike though. :rofl3:

Man, Ted, if you look like me, consider yourself lucky. Did you notice how all the women flocked around me at previous M & G's?? With me absent on Sat. night, there will be no competition, so your harem will double in size!:D

Denny, that's because you were offering CANDY to the young ladies. I heard you say it.. "Come here little girl, I have candy for you!"

Denny, that's because you were offering CANDY to the young ladies. I heard you say it.. "Come here little girl, I have candy for you!"

It's not the candy; it's my kielbasa!

I'm bummed I won't be able to make it, drink my share please. :D

Oh, are you sure you can't make it. It sounds like it will be fun. We could drive together. I have my SUV that I will pack up with my junk and there is more than enough room for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom