Spring Meet N Greet XXX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh, are you sure you can't make it. It sounds like it will be fun. We could drive together. I have my SUV that I will pack up with my junk and there is more than enough room for you.
I can't get any extra time off that week and a 10 hour round trip in two days is a bit much (even though I love the GLWC gang :wink: ).

Have fun and be sure to overindulge...and take pics. :D

I can't get any extra time off that week and a 10 hour round trip in two days is a bit much (even though I love the GLWC gang :wink: ).

Have fun and be sure to overindulge...and take pics. :D

Well if you really can't make it... I guess it is ok. :depressed: We'll just have to make more plans for another event closer to Illinois next time and have them come to us for a dive/camp/drink fest. :rofl4: Oh, and can't you tell, this is a no cameras allowed group. :no: The evidence would be to damning. :eyebrow:

It's not the candy; it's my kielbasa!

Speaking of your Kielbasa.. You will be leaving that behind for out Main meal on Saturday right? After all were not the ones with Alsheimers and made plans for the same weekend. Or as Randy said are so Money hungry that we would leave the most important dive event of the year to go do the money grabbing event instead.

next time and have them come to us for a dive/camp/drink fest.

Umm... In keeping in line with our organizers lead... for this this group I think you would need to change the order of priorities for the event to get takers. It should be...

1.) Drink
2.) Eat
3.) Camp

Oh, yeah, you can bring your dive toys too event. :D

Umm... In keeping in line with our organizers lead... for this this group I think you would need to change the order of priorities for the event to get takers. It should be...

1.) Drink
2.) Eat
3.) Camp

Oh yeah, i forgot the correct order. Thanks for correcting me. I knew that I needed to get my priorities straight. At least I had the drink in the order somewhere. :)

I'm finally committing... Yes, I will be attending the M&G! & diving while there!!! Brette, compression_nut will be attending as well.

Not sure what either of us will contribute food-wise but I will have my ever ready box of camping necessities that includes hot chocolate, tea bags, matches, wipes, flavored coffee creamer, Splenda, knives, can opener, baggies, tea pot, extra TP, plastic ware, hot pads, etc.

Someone else signed up to bring soup... do we want to use my tripod and cauldron to heat soup over the fire for between dive warmth? How much soup were you planning on bringing / should I bring enough that we have soup at least 2 days?

I'll also bring a canopy as protection against the weather.

Extra gear to include a drysuit that may fit WWW.

Paula

i'm giong to bring 4 or 5 ziplock bags of homemade chocolate chip cookies they are really good to i must say, i can't wait going on a local underwater easter egg hunt the 16th, so we'll see how cold lake michigan is i can't wait to get in the water
wally

I'm finally committing... Yes, I will be attending the M&G! & diving while there!!! Brette, compression_nut will be attending as well.

Not sure what either of us will contribute food-wise but I will have my ever ready box of camping necessities that includes hot chocolate, tea bags, matches, wipes, flavored coffee creamer, Splenda, knives, can opener, baggies, tea pot, extra TP, plastic ware, hot pads, etc.

Someone else signed up to bring soup... do we want to use my tripod and cauldron to heat soup over the fire for between dive warmth? How much soup were you planning on bringing / should I bring enough that we have soup at least 2 days?

I'll also bring a canopy as protection against the weather.

Extra gear to include a drysuit that may fit WWW.

Paula

I plan on bringing about 2 gallons of homemade chicken soup. If that is not enough, I can make more. Let me know. A cauldron would be great to keep it warm. I'll also get either bowls or hot cups for the soup and spoons.

Maybe Ted can put up another post listing who is coming and what they are bringing to the event. :blinking:

1.) Drink
2.) Eat
3.) Camp

Remember, Mike does NOT allow alcohol at Gilboa. (so be sure to keep the beverages under cover and control!):no:

Remember, Mike does NOT allow alcohol at Gilboa. (so be sure to keep the beverages under cover and control!):no:

images
That is what coffee cups are for!

Back
Top Bottom