October 27 and 28th camp dive weekend windy point interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lets talk about it Saturday morning. I can set it up easily, and the players will have fun. You just take the slate, take a compass heading and go a little distance.

Guess I am asking keep an open mind and check it out. Make a final decision Saturday if thats OK.

Just asking???????

Deal. :wink:

Hey Shawn,
Count me in. I'll get there sometimes Saturday morning and will plan on camping out with you guys. I'll see if I can think of something "cajun" to bring to throw on the grill...

Skip (254) 913-3081

Cajun is always good ...... look forward to seeing you there.

What we need are 5 little bags for the cardswho can bring the 5 slates to tie the compass headings too?
I have two wrist slates...will those work?

Someone was bringing firewood for Friday night,
I think we could use more firewood for the campfire to stay warm.
That's Joanna...from the Scubaland listserv. I can try to come up with some...not sure where, but I'll try.

Who is getting there early to grab our spot Friday?
I'll be there by 4 pm Friday if everything goes smoothly at work that afternoon. That's no given...esp the way things went this week. Ha! I'll have the Texas flag hanging up so ya'll can find it easily.

Hey Shawn,
Count me in. I'll get there sometimes Saturday morning and will plan on camping out with you guys. I'll see if I can think of something "cajun" to bring to throw on the grill...

Skip (254) 913-3081

Welcome to the board, Skip!

Shawn, I can be there Saturday morning around 9. I'll bring my wrist slate, hopefully, you can use it for the poker run and if you need help setting things up, count me in as well.

My cell# 512-921-2647.

Thanks, will see you Saturday morning.

That makes for 3 slates, just need 2 more for the 5 decks of cards.

Shawn O'Shea

:)

That makes 5. We have enough.

Who is bringing the 5 bags to keep the deck of cards in?

Shawn O'Shea:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom