October 27 and 28th camp dive weekend windy point interested?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubashawn123

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
With the weather really nice and cooling off for the fall I was wondering if anyone was interested in joining me diving all weekend of October 27th and 28th at Windy Point.

Day and Night diving whatever suits your diving pleasures. Let me know if your interested and we will get together.

Whatever part of the weekend works for you, let me know.

Regards,

Shawn O'Shea ........................... email: shawntv@austin.rr.com

cell Phone: 512-968-8278

I think I can make it. I don't know about Angie...she might be able to hang out later. She is rowing in the Pumpkin Head regatta here in Austin that weekend.

I'm hoping that's the weekend of my trimix class, but dates are still up in the air. I can hang out at WP regardless. I just might have to take off during the mornings to complete my dives for the class.

How do I change the thread to read the 26, 27, adn 28th?

Any chance of kicking this off on Friday night, Oct 26?

Yes, there are a couple people who want to start Friday night the 26th, So lets start Friday night.

Let me know who can show up earlier in the evening the soonest I can be at Windy point from work will be about 8 or 9 PM.

I will keep a list of interested people, so far it is ME.........Brian ........... possibly Joanna ????

I'll be there around 3pm on Sat. 27th and will camp & dive overnight and Sunday 28th.

Whoever gets there first, try and get a site with a firepit and I'll bring lots of wood for late night campfire. If anything else is needed, let me know.

-Brandon
512-745-4824

I will look at my date book to see if available for a 'day' trip down on Sat. 10/27.

Shawn,

I'm in! It was a lot of fun last month during our camping/diving weekend. I won't be camping this time but I'll be there for the dives!

Back
Top Bottom