Anyone in Phoenix want to dive Lake Pleasant next weekend? (Saturday 8/6)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

InstaBud

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello from Phoenix! Anyone in the area want to buddy up for a Lake Pleasant dive next weekend? I've only done Vista Point twice, and would love to do it again or check out some other sites. Let me know if anyone is interested in meeting up!

Hey, I might be available. Had other plans but can probably change them - I'll check. Have never dove Lake Pleasant so anything would be new to me.

Sweet speleo, would love to dive with you! Let me know if you can make it and we'll link up.

Ok - I'm definitely free for Saturday. I have to visit a relative in the hospital right now, but I'll DM you my contact info later today. Thanks!

Sorry to hear about the relative in the hospital :( Looking forward to diving with you on Saturday! Apparently I need to make 5 posts before I can DM you, so I'll get on that.

If anyone is interested in diving Lake Pleasant tomorrow 8/7, I'm looking for a buddy!

If anyone is interested in diving Lake Pleasant tomorrow 8/7, I'm looking for a buddy!
I'll be on the Depth Perception tomorrow, and I just checked and it looks like they are sold out for tomorrow unfortunately..

If I didn't need to take my sister to the airport after I'd offer to do another tank with you. I'll be out there again in a few weeks undoubtedly, I'll see if you're around.

For next time:
Epic Dive Charters

It's only $60 for two tanks (plus gear if you need it).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom