Northern Clan Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaTexan:
Looks like Feb. 5 is the consensus so far. Anyone else have any ideas? Is Joe's Crab Shack still where you want to meet? As far as I know, they don't have any big round tables for all of us to be at, but we might be able to get a couple of square ones put together. I'll run out there and see what I can find out.

Feb. 5th is out for me, as is the 19th. We're going to Shreveport for Mardis Gras the 5th, and I have to work the 19th. Ya'll drink a cold one for me. (Never mind, I'll drink plenty in Shreveport...LOL)

texdiveguy:
I know the Joes in Galveston has a few small party rooms,,,I do not know if the Arlington location does,,,Ken maybe you might ask. THANKS

I shall endeavor to do just that.

Dang, Tom.....I was hoping you could make it. Anyway, have fun in Port Shreve and don't spend too much money on the boats...LOL We'll have another one sometime and you can come to it, I hope.

Firefyter:
Feb. 5th is out for me, as is the 19th. We're going to Shreveport for Mardis Gras the 5th, and I have to work the 19th. Ya'll drink a cold one for me. (Never mind, I'll drink plenty in Shreveport...LOL)

O.K. Moogy, behave yourself.

Why did I even say that?

Have fun Tom...umm... can you take me with you? :D

tx.lakerats:
Date/Time/Place set for this yet??

The last I read was it was going to be 2/5-Sat. at maybe the Crab Shack in Arlington.?.

texdiveguy:
The last I read was it was going to be 2/5-Sat. at maybe the Crab Shack in Arlington.?.

What time are we looking at?

Froglady:
What time are we looking at?

Reeca I don't know if that has been decided,,,,I quess evening meal,,,but last I heard ScubaTexan was going to check on the rest..

It's tentatively set for Saturday, Feb. 5, from 7pm to whenever at Joe's Crab Shack in Arlington. It's at the corner of Copeland Road and Nolan Ryan Expressway, just off I-30 in Arlington, practically in front of Ameriquest Field (formerly The Ballpark In Arlington).

Ken....any suggestions for hotel close by? You know us...nothing fancy, just clean and safe. Do you remember where we stayed when we came up for the deal at Papacita's last winter?

You and Doug stayed at Motel 6 the last two times you were here. It's still there, if you want to make early reservations. Or, there is a HoJo's that is right down the street from Joe's Crab Shack, or a Courtyard by Marriott that is right behind Joe's...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom