Northern Clan Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Feb. 5th good for all? We can also celebrate our 26th anniversary (actually Feb 3rd).

Foo

texdiveguy:
Hi Ken...... I think I am going to hold my plans for San Marcos,,,,still have 3 other divers waiting to see how their schd. works out for Sat 1/15 (( Adam,,Rick,,Skeet)). The 29th. is our LDS Diver Day Out in OK.. Maybe the 22nd. (Sat.)??? Joes Crab Shack is good for me!

If anyone is going to be in San Marcos we would be up for a middle of the State meeting. We have a Joe's right on the San Marcos river. They also have a deck looking out over the falls. All northern and southern clan are invited. We are pretty much free any weekend.

Feb. 5th or 12th look ok for a DFW area chat-n-chew.

Feb sounds good.

Hey Tex, what kind of drysuit? It was 52 degrees yesterday at CSSP. Vis was an easy 20' (30' by some Texas standards I'll bet). You up for a dive?

Tuckers was talking about a San Marcos trip, but it sounded like too much driving for just one dive. Y'all plan on diving wet???

Texass:
Feb sounds good.

Hey Tex, what kind of drysuit? It was 52 degrees yesterday at CSSP. Vis was an easy 20' (30' by some Texas standards I'll bet). You up for a dive?

Tuckers was talking about a San Marcos trip, but it sounded like too much driving for just one dive. Y'all plan on diving wet???

A small group of us from Arl. may (depending on the weather and schd.) go do a river dive this Sat. in San Marcos. Also our LDS--- Surface Interval Scuba is doing an open dive with everyone welcome on the 29th. at Lake Murray in OK..

Looks like Feb. 5 is the consensus so far. Anyone else have any ideas? Is Joe's Crab Shack still where you want to meet? As far as I know, they don't have any big round tables for all of us to be at, but we might be able to get a couple of square ones put together. I'll run out there and see what I can find out.

ScubaTexan:
Looks like Feb. 5 is the consensus so far. Anyone else have any ideas? Is Joe's Crab Shack still where you want to meet? As far as I know, they don't have any big round tables for all of us to be at, but we might be able to get a couple of square ones put together. I'll run out there and see what I can find out.

Feb. 5? Lemme check my day planner...umm...ummm...Yep, looks good on my agenda. :D

Joe's is fine with me; if they don't have any round tables we can get a fire going outside and just squat in a circle. :11:

Just kidding.

Looks like another great Swampster's get-together is in the making!

I know the Joes in Galveston has a few small party rooms,,,I do not know if the Arlington location does,,,Ken maybe you might ask. THANKS

sealskin98:
.... if they don't have any round tables we can get a fire going outside and just squat in a circle. :11:

Squat? With these old knees? I'll bring a chair. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom