Northern Clan Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least one Foo will be there, probably two. We'll be staying at Homestead Studio Suites, it looks on the map that it's close to the junction of I-30 & 360 on N. Watson - that's very close to Joe's, isn't it? Is Nolan Ryan Expwy the same as BallPark Way? Or does it have a number?

BTW, got our room on Priceline. Put a $30 bid on a room in the Grand Prairie/Arlington section of Dallas, after fees, taxes and $5.00 insurance (in case of need to cancel) total cost $46.45. I'm cheap that way.

Foo

Foo:
At least one Foo will be there, probably two.

Foo...with your past attendence record, we'll require identification from you! :D

Dee:
Foo...with your past attendence record, we'll require identification from you! :D

Yah, yah, yah! Surely you know a Foo when you see one, Dee. ;o)

texdiveguy:
You will be very closer to the Joes Crab Shack,,,,,note the map.

Very closer sounds very groovy. Looks like we can get there in about 3 minutes, not bad! Thanks for the map.

Foo

Add to the list maybe 2 more coming with me!! LET'S get this PARTY STARTED!!!!

Dee:
BTW...we're going to ScubaToys, wanna come?

Ummm...last time I was there I dropped a few hundred dollars. :11:

Not just yet. :wink:

OK, gang, here is the latest update on my findings. I went to Joe's this afternoon and they do have a pretty good sized party room, and I talked to the manager about it. He said Feb. 5 would not be a problem, BUT he could not guarantee a 7pm private party for less than 40 guests. However, if we bumped it up to 5pm, we could have as many as we wanted to bring in and it would be no problem. Would 5pm be all right for you, or would you rather have a 7pm start some place else? Please let me know what you think. I've already discussed this with Debra (Debraw), but I want your input too. I've got a card from the manager, but I'd like to have this sorted out by the end of the week, if possible. Thanks! :D

ScubaTexan:
OK, gang, here is the latest update on my findings. I went to Joe's this afternoon and they do have a pretty good sized party room, and I talked to the manager about it. He said Feb. 5 would not be a problem, BUT he could not guarantee a 7pm private party for less than 40 guests. However, if we bumped it up to 5pm, we could have as many as we wanted to bring in and it would be no problem. Would 5pm be all right for you, or would you rather have a 7pm start some place else? Please let me know what you think. I've already discussed this with Debra (Debraw), but I want your input too. I've got a card from the manager, but I'd like to have this sorted out by the end of the week, if possible. Thanks! :D

**First let me say THANKS Ken for all your leg work!!!! I can go either way,,,,5pm would work well for me.

5pm works well for us. In fact it's actually better than 7pm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom