Northern Clan Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am out again.

It's starting to feel like the story of my life is one thing conflicting with another.

I start my IDC that weekend.

TwoBit

Tom...you keep this up and Deidre will br graduating from high school before I get to see her again! Sorry we'll miss ya'll.

5 o'clock sounds better. Especially in order to secure a party room. We'll do our best to be there on time to help save the room. Bummer, Tom and Firefyter. We'll miss you guys. Dive date, SOON!

Foo

In that case, I will call the manager back and book the room for 5:00pm, Saturday, Feb. 5. Thanks for making this easier on me... :D

The 5pm sounds great to me.

Still haven't heard back from 2 ppl. in Commerce, will talk to the other 2 in Denton this weekend.

5PM sounds great. If the shop is slow around that time we will close up early and head over. If not then we will be there by 6:15PM. Please don't eat all the coconut shrimp....... :dazzler1:

OK, here is the latest:
We have the party room at Joe's Crab Shack from 5-7pm Saturday, Feb. 5. It will be individual checks (plus an automatic 15% gratuity), but we have to have 30 people in attendance to insure private party service. So, tell all your Swamper friends around that it should be a great shindig and to come if they can. I don't think we quite have 30 yet, so be thinking about who you would like to invite.

That's all for now...

What if/when we go over the 2 hours? Move the party to the porch? :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom