Northern Clan Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well i probably will be going on sat as i have asked off that night from the restraunt so i can go to the meeting, will know more on tuesday when i pick up my schedule

Tooth

Two Foo's planning to make the shindig. This is gonna be fun! I'll be the one in the pink mumu.

pssst!! Does anyone know how to make fins fit on tweety-bird houseshoes?

Foo

It looks like Beast is most likely gonna have to work. But I'm going anyway! I miss your Northern Swampers!

Ann....the invite for the couch and ride still open? San Marcos is about a 2.5-3hr drive so I can come in any time on Friday.

I am off for that weekend and planned on attending. My only hold up is my LDS. I am taking a drysuite class that weekend and they haven't decided if the pool class would be on Sat night or Sunday morning before we go to the lake. Hopefully early Sunday morning. But regardless, I will try to get there after the class.

Froglady:
Hopefully early Sunday morning. .

Hopefully Sunday morning, but not toooooooooo early, right? After all, there IS a party Sat. night!

Foo

Dee:
It looks like Beast is most likely gonna have to work. But I'm going anyway! I miss your Northern Swampers!

Ann....the invite for the couch and ride still open? San Marcos is about a 2.5-3hr drive so I can come in any time on Friday.

Of course the offer still stands Check your email. We are still going to Scubatoys right?? Of course I have to stop at the candle factory in Georgetown for a couple of minutes to pick up my favorite flavor patchouli.

BTW we have 2 empty bedrooms so you don't have to sleep on the couch :wink:

parrotheaddiver:
We are still going to Scubatoys right?? Of course I have to stop at the candle factory in Georgetown for a couple of minutes to pick up my favorite flavor patchouli.

BTW we have 2 empty bedrooms so you don't have to sleep on the couch :wink:

You betcha! ToysRus is high on my list! Did you say candles? Guess I better bring the checkbook!

I know alot of you guys/gals plan to hit ScubaToys while in the metro area,,,,that is great-neat store....BUT don't forget to get by Surface Interval Scuba owned by Debra Welch of are own Texas Swamp Divers,,,,,she has a great shop with tons of stuff! Just down the street from the Joes Crab Shack at the NE corner of Hwy. 360 and Abrams St.. This is many of us local folks LDS. Debra and Troy would just like to meet you and of course talk SCUBA!! Plus it is my understanding they plan the make the dinner also.

Dee:
The curent list....

tx.lakerats - plus 1
kevreid
sealskin98 - 3-4 extras?
ScubaTexan
texdiveguy
Dee and Beast
parrotheaddiver and Don
Texass - ?
Debraw - late?
One Foo....identification will be required. :D
Truckdiver and SMonster - ?
Jawfish
Sharky and wife

Put me down for me + 2. Had one cancel today due to (uggghhh...nasty word) work on that weekend.

Looks like a good get-together. Who's gettin' Alan the B-day thing? :D

Catch22 called me tonight and told me he and his wife will be there....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom