Northern Clan Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

and the list grows.....

tx.lakerats - plus 1
kevreid
sealskin98 - +2
ScubaTexan
texdiveguy
Dee
parrotheaddiver and Don
Texass - ?
Debraw - late?
One Foo....identification will be required. :D
Truckdiver and SMonster - ?
Jawfish
Sharky and wife
Catch 22 and wife

*With the group growing daily,,,,I think I will bring some 'peel-n-stick' name badges and a few Sharpies so those who want can write their forum name//first name//city so everyone might have a better change to get to remember each other.............I know probably sounds corney, go ahead and laugh----lol

I think that's a great idea. I was thinking the same thing. :dazzler1:
But then again " don't you know who I am"? LOL!

DebraW and Troy ( Mr. DebraW) will attend, be there hopefully by 6PM.

texdiveguy:
*With the group growing daily,,,,I think I will bring some 'peel-n-stick' name badges and a few Sharpies so those who want can write their forum name//first name//city so everyone might have a better change to get to remember each other.............I know probably sounds corney, go ahead and laugh----lol

Great minds think alike, I was already wondering about that too! Good idea and thank you from the Name Challenged.

There will be two Foo's attending! ID's will be in hand, or just watch for the pink mumu...

Foo

So can a soon to be new diver join this party or what? From what I am seeing the part will be at the Joe's Crab Shack in Arlington from 5 till when ever. I have class to 4:15 and should be free to come right over afterward.

So can I come or what?

Lukiedukie:
So can a soon to be new diver join this party or what? From what I am seeing the part will be at the Joe's Crab Shack in Arlington from 5 till when ever. I have class to 4:15 and should be free to come right over afterward.

So can I come or what?

Hmm...lemme see...Lukie hasn't done the initiation of 50 dives with a live cottonmouth, or wrestled the 5 alligators with only a mask, fins, and snorkle....

What ya say gang, can Lukie join in?

I say Heck Yeah!!! :luxhello:

texdiveguy:
*With the group growing daily,,,,I think I will bring some 'peel-n-stick' name badges and a few Sharpies so those who can write can put their forum name//first name//city so everyone might have a better change to get to remember each other.............I know probably sounds corney, go ahead and laugh----lol

Alan, am I reading this write?

LOL...just kidding (although you may not be half wrong). :D Lookin' forward to seeing ya again.

Kenny, sorry y'all can't make it. See ya at CSSP later this year I hope.

Back
Top Bottom