Northern Clan Gathering

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parrotheaddiver:
Looks like this is turning into a Mardi Gras celebration :dazzler1:
Who's got the beads? See y'all tomorrow.
Ann

Speaking of that, anyone heard from MardigrasTexan and H2Okie?

sealskin98:
Speaking of that, anyone heard from MardigrasTexan and H2Okie?

I sent him a message the other day, but I haven't heard from him yet.

Ken,

The correct address for the shack is 1520 Nolan Ryan isn't it? Just northwest of the ballpark.

We will be arriving in Arlington via I-30, traveling west. What is the name of the exit for Joe's Crab Shack? Will we see it from the interstate? Thanks in advance for your help!

Foo

ok i got my schedule and i will be there tomorrow evening but wont have anyone with me, unless a buddy is in town then i might see if he wants to come.

Tooth

Scubatooth, glad you will be there, looking forward to seeing you.

Another friend of mine "Jeff" will be coming as well............the list grows!!!

Foo:
We will be arriving in Arlington via I-30, traveling west. What is the name of the exit for Joe's Crab Shack? Will we see it from the interstate? Thanks in advance for your help!

Coming west, you're looking for either the Ballpark Way or Collins Street exit off I-30.
There will be a "cloverleaf" that you must follow on both exits. If you exit Ballpark Way, you will need to veer to the right on Convention Center Way until you get to Copeland Road and then turn left on Copeland. If you exit Collins, you will turn left at Copeland Road and then just follow it down to Joe's. It sounds strange to be turning left from both exits, but you will be coming from opposite directions, so it will make more sense once you get here.

GLAD I bought 50 peel-n-stick name tags!

I would bring our camera but its on the blink....hope someone does and posts some photos.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom