July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was a 7/19 time ever established?
Been trying to post this pic from a stunning night dive on Columbia Deep Friday night. Don't know what he was eating, but it must've been delicious because proximity and lights didn't deter him.

Wow awesome picture. I just bought a camera (Not external flash yet) Cant wait to play around with it in Cozumel.

Muchas gracias! Took it with the camera's built in flash. Keep spending my strobe money on dive trips!
I think, though, if I decide to upgrade, it'll be for super-macro...

Never caught this guy with his sail unfurled...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Sal,

Lets meet at about sundown at Wet Wendys if that works for you. I could do earlier if you need/wanted so let me know and I'll check back here after diving today.

Jeff

Will 6ish work for you? Having a "last night party" scheduling conflict. May be able to drag them along, too, but dinner is already planned at Capi Navigante. Come along?

Anybody else coming to Wet Wendy's today? :blinking:

Yea-I'm still waiting for my pic of a yellow one:D

At this point I'd be delighted to find one of ANY color!
Did find this guy today. Wish his face'd come out a bit clearer...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This is so weird. I am in japan and it is 6:00pm on the 13th and I will be leaving honolulu at 1:00pm on the 13th for coz. I won"t arrive until around noon on the 14th. I might have a little jet lag--nothing a little time under water can't fix.

Leslie-
That's more than a little crazed! Hope you sleep on planes.
I'm in Barracuda - phone 101. Come over or give me a shout when you get in and caught up.
Are you staying at Deb's?
Got to go hunting 7/5. An Aristeo trip. Was a blast!

Talk to you soon!

Wet Wendys on the 19th should work. 3 of us will stop by and say hey. Cheers all!

It's gorgeous down here....hot and colorful.

Back
Top Bottom