Blue angle in December

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

michshlomo

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi,

His and baby and I planning on going to Cozumel in December. I'm hoping to book a few days diving with Blue Angle but I wanted to ask if it's still a great dive operation?
We were there several times but it's been 2 years since we last visited.

Thanks!

I have not dived with them in years, but many do keep going back. Gordon and others should give their opinions soon.

I get those confused frequently... :p

1697935520053.png

We always dive with Blue Angel. We have always been happy with them, but there are tons of great operations All around. We are going down next week.

Thanks! I'm asking because Ramon isn't managing the dive shop now so wanted to know that it's still good.

Thanks! I'm asking because Ramon isn't managing the dive shop now so wanted to know that it's still good.
I dove with Blue Angel for two weeks in April as I usually do. The op was great, as always, and it is very convenient if you are staying there.

I dove with Blue Angle for two weeks in April as I usually do. The op was great, as always, and it is very convenient if you are staying there.
That's so good to hear, thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom