Blue Angel dive op?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agree with all of it. We've stayed a bunch, just never used the op. Wife and I have actually discussed if BA went away, we're not even sure where we would enjoy staying, as it offers all that you point out

But... fire pit? Is it out on the lawn? On that note, music is also a new thing since we've stayed there. Does this make staying on the ground floor louder later?

Anyone know if Linda with the dog (can't remember the dog's name...) still goes and stays there?
Linda Lord was in Cozumel this past mid November with her dog Lolita. She stayed at BA

Paving crew started at 8 pm out front last week.
Road grinder, followed by hot tar spray, then spreading blacktop and finished with a Heavy steamroller.

Done by midnight when I drove by.

1709258936325.png

Paving crew started at 8 pm out front last week.
Road grinder, followed by hot tar spray, then spreading blacktop and finished with a Heavy steamroller.

Done by midnight when I drove by.

View attachment 829589
Is this at Blue Angel?

It looks like my usual parking spot. lol
Not any more; the lane nearest the hotel is now designated for bicycles, so parking there is no longer allowed. It is hard to even get a taxi to stop there; much of the time they will let you out across the street.

Not any more; the lane nearest the hotel is now designated for bicycles, so parking there is no longer allowed. It is hard to even get a taxi to stop there; much of the time they will let you out across the street.
Last time I parked there was about ten years ago. 😂

Yeah, the bike lane has only been there for a couple of years.
I saw two separate cars getting a talking/taking from the cops for being stopped in the bike lane.

On other parking:
I was told parking along Melgar is allowed after 6 and on Sundays.

When I parked, there were other cars in front and behind me.
This is what I returned to:

1709398857278.png

You
I saw two separate cars getting a talking/taking from the cops for being stopped in the bike lane.

On other parking:
I was told parking along Melgar is allowed after 6 and on Sundays.

When I parked, there were other cars in front and behind me.
This is what I returned to:

View attachment 829771
you can park along melgar during the day time but only in front of the stores. the side in front of the water is supposed to be for taxis up until 6 pm. You can park only where the curb is painted white. Yellow and blue will get your plates taken by cops. mopeds are not supposed to park on melgar. I dont know how many times ive dragged one out that was parked basically touching my vehicle so I could leave. No common sense....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom