July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about Wet Wendy's starting around 6 on 7/19? Late enough to be done diving and clean up, but early enough to allow for dinner departures....

Whaddya think?

Got one lionfish off Colombia and another off Yucab today. That's 12 and 13.
The reef was showing its love...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See you at Wet Wendy's at 6 Monday!

Nice Sallye!!!
Did Maria point out the red heart shaped sponge:D? Perhaps you where working on some art:wink::D? Very nice! Dang I miss you guy's! Please, keep posting pix. I really wish I was there. I had a dream recently about eating at Wet Wendy's, eating Chile Reno burrito:) :confused:, hanging out with friends... The Menu say's they got the idea, for a Chile Reno burrito, from Chicago of all places (check it out)...
MMMmmmmmm........ Happy thoughts going your way!

Last edited:
Maria was home sick with a headache, and David is home sick with a bad back, so I was missing them and kept seeing hearts myself. There was one more under an overhang, but I was last in the group (who me?!?), so there was plenty of backscatter.

Wish you were here! I am getting short, so soon I'll know how you feel!

Saw the cr burrito on the menu, but I haven't tried it. Good huh?

Better go sunscreen!

Close up the third heart...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

We made it safely here and had a good 1st day diving yesterday. We did 4 tanks, and that was very nice. Went to Palancar bricks, Delilah (sp), santa rosa, and San Clemente. Ill try to upload a pic or so later. cause I know how much i love seeing a little Coz when i'm not here. If someone could give me a couple quick pointers on quickly resizing and posting pics on here it would help. I've got them uploaded to photobucket. thanks, gotta go diving:D
Daniel
ps we wont be able to make it to wet wendy's tonight, we have a night dive scheduled.

Just wanna let everyone know I saw a eagle ray on Paradise wall 2 days ago. My second eagle ray ever and my first eagle ray in Cozumel. Back home in Philly now. Planning my return!

Anyone lose a bag on there way out of Hotel Cozumel? My sis-in-laws had a spare bag in amongst hers. They ran down stairs to the front desk (this was an hour or two after their bags were brought up) and told them about it. They said they'd take care of it.

So if you did lose one, I hope you get it back!

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom