July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

magen16

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I know its only March but I am so excited! miss_chelsy and I will once again be in Cozumel from July 18-25. We plan to dive with Deep Blue again since we had an awesome time with them last year! Got a great deal, booked last week and now we just wait till July.....

I'll be in Cozumel July 10 - 6, followed by 2 days in Isla Mujeres with a group of 20. Staying at the Villablanca.

If my personal situation improves I may try to extend my trip and return to Cozumel for another week.

Mrs. W and I will be staying and diving with Blue Angel July 13-20.

Wife and I will be there July 17-25 staying @ Hotel Coz and diving with DWM in the morn and ScubaMau in the afternoon.:D

Going with the girlfriend July 18-26th staying at cozumel palace and not sure who we are diving with yet, probably DWM or Aldora

I know its only March but I am so excited! miss_chelsy and I will once again be in Cozumel from July 18-25. We plan to dive with Deep Blue again since we had an awesome time with them last year! Got a great deal, booked last week and now we just wait till July.....
laughing: You're not eager are you? I've been thinking that I really should pull the trigger on my usual August birthday trip and I think you just nudged me into it.

Have a great time! :mickey:

My wife, daughter and I will be staying at the Occidental Grand from July 3-10 and diving with DWM. My wife and I were down there in December and dove for the first time doing a couple of resort dives. That got us into OW certification back here in Colorado. We can't wait!!

So far for July:

1-11, zzzScuba +19, Wyndham, Sand Dollar
3-10, cbursian, wife and daughter, Occidental Grand, DWM
10-16, DiverG +20, Villablanca, Diving with ?
13-20, jwilson05 and Mrs. W, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
17-25, fishin42 and wife, Hotel Cozumel, DWM in AM and ScubaMau in PM
18-25, magen16 and miss_chelsy, Hotel Cozumel, Deep Blue
18-26, Cmaustin and girlfriend, Cozumel Palace, Diving with ? (DWM or Aldora)

So far for July:

1-11, zzzScuba +19, Wyndham, Sand Dollar
3-10, cbursian, wife and daughter, Occidental Grand, DWM
10-16, DiverG +20, Villablanca, Diving with ?
13-20, jwilson05 and Mrs. W, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
17-25, fishin42 and wife, Hotel Cozumel, DWM in AM and ScubaMau in PM
18-25, magen16 and miss_chelsy, Hotel Cozumel, Deep Blue
18-26, Cmaustin and girlfriend, Cozumel Palace, Diving with ? (DWM or Aldora)

I am diving with Scubamau. 4 dives a day is a lot of diving. I did that on my first trip to Cozumel. You kinda have me thinking about trying that again, but I am not sure if I could do that now. I do know that on that trip I ate very good, and I still lost about ten lbs on that trip. :)

Oh yeah, and I am still hoping to be able to extend my trip for another week when my group leaves. keeping my fingers cross that I can make it happen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom