July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The latest update for July.

6/27-7/6 atatt and husband and daughter, Cozumel Palace, Scubamau
6/29-7/13 bryanmc57 and Jocelyn, Villablanca, papa hogs
1-11, zzzScuba +19, Wyndham, Sand Dollar
3-10, cbursian, wife and daughter, Occidental Grand, DWM
9-16, Rhino2K, staying and diving at ?
10-16, DiverG +20, Villablanca, Diving with Scubamau
13-20, jwilson05 and Mrs. W, Blue Angel, Blue Angel
17-24, Super0233, wife and 2 nieces, Blue Angel, diving with Blue Angel
17-25, fishin42 and wife, Hotel Cozumel, DWM in AM and ScubaMau in PM
18-25, magen16 and miss_chelsy, Hotel Cozumel, Deep Blue
18-26, Cmaustin and girlfriend, Cozumel Palace, Diving with ? (DWM or Aldora),
20-29, ROgue, staying and diving at SCC[/QUOTE]

I will be heading down to Coz July 20-28 and diving with Scuba Mau. I am excited have not been back in 2 years!!! Just finalized everything and will be staying at the Intercontinental Hotel.

My wife and I will be making our 3rd trip to Coz. July 11-15 . . . Short little trip, but should get in 8 or 9 dives. Staying at Casa Mexicana and diving with Blue XTSea.
Just got back from a week in Bonaire -1st trip - still working on my pictures and preparing to write a dive report.

Hi, two more for July. Karen & Nancy, June 29 - July 5, staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Living Underwater (though that part is not confirmed yet). Haven't been to Cozumel in over ten years, and very excited for the trip!

Booked now with Aldora

Don't know my dates yet, but I'll be there, and I'll be with Aldora. You won't be disappointed! :cheerleader:

I'll be the first and last weeks of july. Diving with Scuba Mau and staying at pepita.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom