Trip Report June 18 - July 2 at Blue Angel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glad you had a nice trip- I enjoyed Blue Angel when I stayed and dove there.

Was the place next door still playing loud music on certain nights? That was my only complaint about the whole experience, which of course is completely out of the Blue Angel control, but still a little aggravating.

Did you have luck fishing?
There were two places nearby on a previous trip that played loud music late at night; one was across the street a hundred feet or so south, and the other was north of the hotel near the Caletita. Neither was a problem this trip.

As for fishing, we had a nice boat ride.

Ruh row. That doesn't sound promising.
That's why they call it "fishing" and not "catching". :D

Anyone who has done a lot of fishing knows all too well that you occasionally get skunked. It comes with the territory.

That's why they call it "fishing" and not "catching". :D

Anyone who has done a lot of fishing knows all too well that you occasionally get skunked. It comes with the territory.
Oh believe me, I know. I've had more deep sea fishing trips than catching ones.

Do you have a photo of Charlie? I had an amazing encounter with a turtle on our May trip and I wonder if it was him.

Attachments

• G0951801.jpeg
    G0951801.jpeg
    105 KB · Views: 22
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom