July in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Bill! Are we setting up another meet at La Choza?
Mmmmmmm... Makes my mouth water.

I wouldn't mind that but how about a change of venue, maybe Casa Dennis? I'm open to suggestions though. Have you nailed down your dates yet?

Works for me! Love Casa Denis. Like to start it out at Wet Wendy's too...

No, haven't locked in dates. I'm usually late on the draw. I am sure I'll be there during your dates, but I don't know how far ahead and how far beyond I'll be.

Yes, that will work. Now I know why everyone talks about their 'ritas.

Excuse my ignorance of the geography of the area, but should one expect diving under an oil slick if going to Cozumel ??

The clockwise flow in the Gulf is going to take it down the west coast of Florida and the Keys and possibly up the Atlantic seaboard then. Coz ought to be pretty safe.

Count us in for July 2-6...Shannon and Solomon, staying at Park Royal, and diving with Living Underwater. Can't wait to get back....It's been way too long!!

Count me in for July 24-Aug 1st staying at Villa Blanca and diving with Dive Paradise!

We're in for July 13th - 22nd, Hotel Coz....not determined the op yet....will get back on that. Looks like we better book soon though. 4 divers total. Can't wait!!!

Hello everyone. My wife and I will be down July 24 - July 31, staying at the Allegro and diving with Alison. And can't wait for it to get here.

Going with the girlfriend July 18-26th staying at cozumel palace and not sure who we are diving with yet, probably DWM or Aldora

Separate rooms I assume, Mister! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom