Joining the Kentucky Piranha Patrol

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

David The Gnome:
There's always Sunday right? :D

If I had the luxury of living just a few miles away then yes. :D I live alone and do all my cooking, cleaning and everything in between. So Sunday is a day of getting everything done that I didn't get done during the week because I worked no less than 50 hours.
The past few days have been an exception to the above rule. Last weeks hours were 32.5 and that was with the Holiday and I missed a day due to my back. This week should be 50 and the following should be 50 at least. The pay is great and I don't have much time to spend it so when I get done the LDS is going to love me. My back will to since I am ordering to LP steels. Drop some of the lead.

I still have two tanks, my weights, an empty cooler and my camping Rubbermaid tub still in the truck from last weekend. They may be there for the next dive, Labor Day weekend.

LoL, my van is still loaded from last week, 2nd shift and working Saturday this week!

Darn I wish I could get overtime again, never sell your soul to the man!

"never sell your soul to the man!" Yeah cause when you do the job right he gets PO'ed and then pulls the job out from under you! Need to be a boat scrapper or golf ball hunter.

Definitly, around Louisville, golf ball hunters get paid 120,000+ to go down in these ponds and get golfballs. =)
Hey guys maybe some day I could go diving at falling rock, and meet the piranha patrol, then when you leave, raid the beer in the shelter rafters!!!!arharharharharhar!!
Cheers, Josh

Figuring on "the man" to pull the plug on this one around the first part of October..maybe. Of course that goes with the territory of working construction. Get it when you can and take the money and run!! By the end of this month I will have made more than what I did last year.
Chris, you should know what I go through. Kim was gone for a while and you had to do it all. I remember you saying that you weren't going to dive Memorial Day because you had too much to do at home. I know the feeling.
Sniff, sniff, I smell a set of steels!! :D And a trip to Florida or some other warm area during the winter months.

tracker:
Can a Hoosier come dive with you guys if I bring a case of MGD?

BTW, I already heard the flashlight joke. lol.

Sure.....MGD seems to be the Brew of choice among the KPP, Kentucky and
Indiana members.

We will leave the other stuff in the rafters for now, it is being held for the next
episode of KPP Underwater Myth Busters! We just need some better vis to shoot
the video of David making the attempt! :D

tracker:
Can a Hoosier come dive with you guys if I bring a case of MGD?

BTW, I already heard the flashlight joke. lol.

The flashlight joke??? Did I miss something.

David The Gnome:
One of my friends said you could take a can of beer down to the bottom and open it and it would blast down your throat. Is this true?

The KPP Underwater Myth Busters will be testing Boyle's law this weekend!

I just hope some of the "Cheap" beer is left in the rafters!

Image168.gif
or
Image169.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom